Home

NCAA BCS Invite Achivement

This is a discussion on NCAA BCS Invite Achivement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #17
Rookie

Boulton26's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA BCS Invite Achivement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCScreamingEagles
So I am Notre Dame and after my 2nd year I got invited to the c-usa so i accepted. Now in that conference I have gone undefeated and won the national championship four years in a row now and still no invite. Any advice or does this game just hate me.
You sport a Boston College avatar and screen name... and are playing as Notre Dame??

Blasphemy!!

Old 06-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
People need to stop acting like conference changes should occur based on performance. The WAC added Utah State, New Mexico State and Idaho a few seasons ago from the Sun Belt. Think that was performance driven at all? No, all 3 of them were terrible. Like the Miami president said, moving from the Big East to the ACC was about money. Stop acting like you're entitled to move up to a BCS conference because you beat up on your mid-major conference. That goes for the game-logic too, not just people who whine incessantly about how they go undefeated once and think they're immediately deserving of moving up. Besides, it's random. If you want to obsess over this unrealistic feature, just save after your bowl and keep re-simming until they let you in.

Everyone who discusses real conference expansion, like for the PAC 10, seems to think the PAC needs to add Boise State and Hawaii or something like that. Laughable. There are who knows how many hundreds of factors involved in this stuff, and quality of the football team is near the bottom.
. Agreed.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #19
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

I hate that this achievement is in 10.

Old 06-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #20
Pro

Steelersfan85's Arena

OVR: 11

It took me like 5 yrs with Boise simming those years. You could always edit an entire conference and make them suck and you probably could get invited quicker.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:31 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 29

This method never failed me. Single out the team you want your team to swap with. Create a generic coach and take over that team. Every season make your depth chart terrible. Turn lineman into skill players and vice versa. Also, in the offseason don't do a thing or only go after one star guys. Put this team on your schedule they will lose every game and in no time their prestige level will fall rapidly. Then do what Adam said save after your last game and keep trying until you get offered the desired swap. Never fails.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM   #22
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I was Fresno St. for 4 years with a National Championship and 3 BCS victories and got invited to the Pac-10, replacing Stanford.

Took me longer to get in the Pac-10 with Hawai'i (8 years, all sims), replacing Arizona.

Note; I scheduled FSU against 2 Pac-10 teams every year beating them. Hawai'i only scheduled 1 or 2 every other year.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:22 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonz500
I stopped playing '09 b/c of this.. i was fresno state and western michigan and played at least 7 seasons with each and had multiple Nat'l Champs and never 1 invite.

UTEP.... nine seasons~ 4 nat. championships, 3 bcs bowl victories, 2 regular bowl victories, every season 10+ wins, 9 c-usa championships.... AND NOT ONE BCS INVITE!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »