Home

NCAA Football 2010 ps2 screens

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 2010 ps2 screens within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 2010 ps2 screens

I am on 360, but from what I have been hearing the PS2 Graphics are supposed to be improved for 10, not a little either, alot
Old 06-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lol no, def next gen bro
Old 06-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Rookie

Upallnight's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
I am on 360, but from what I have been hearing the PS2 Graphics are supposed to be improved for 10, not a little either, alot
There is no way possible to improve the graphics "alot" on ps2,the systems max potential was reached long ago.The hardware itself is beyond dated,the graphics you get are pretty much what the system can handle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #12
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Like others have said this is not a ps2 screen, a lot of sites will put next gen screens for all the versions of the game. Gamestop is one example who does this a lot.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
Every single site that has a "preview" for the PS2 version ALL show next gen screenshots.
It was just as bad last year trying to get info on the PS2 version of the game. It was so bad in fact that on EA's website for the ps2 version of the game they simply used the next gen details to promote the game leading consumers (like me) to believe that the ps2 version had online leagues and such. Although in my heart I knew they were lying but it did mislead me with a glimmer of hope. I'm sure if it's genuine dishonesty or out right laziness on EA"s part or just plain apathy for that particular product?

The reality is they're probably just changing the rosters to match the current day teams...that's all I'd really expect considering the fact they can't find it in themselves to give people information about their game.

This all they have on their site about the PS2 version. nothing to get really excited about:

Cover Athlete: Brian Orakpo
New Super Sim
Take full control of the pace of a game and play when you want to play. Simulate the action at any point, then cut in and take the reins when the game is on the line. Simulate a single play, quarter, half, or more.

See Your Name in Lights
Track your progress towards winning the Heisman Trophy and compare your school to the Top 25 teams in the country on an all-new NCAA Football 10 leaderboard.

Fun, Accessible Freshman Mode
Anybody can dominate like an All-American with Freshman mode, featuring an easy-to-use playcalling system with simplified game controls and playbooks.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
DickDalewood

OVR:

Looks like they were finally able to tap into the PS2's full potential...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »