Home

NCAA Football 10: Road to Glory Video and Screenshots (Press Release)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Road to Glory Video and Screenshots (Press Release) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #65
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
I just hope you really have to earn a scholarship to a good school. This has been way too easy to get offers from Florida, Texas, USC etc.

Also I hope the progression is fixed. I played a season as QB @ Kentucky. First off I eventually earned enough points to surpass the starting QB by the 4th game! and the starter Andre Woodson, he was destroying the world with his stats, so why in the hell would they demote him?

So I had a marginal freshman season, won the Liberty Bowl and finished 7-6. By the start of my Sophomore season I was rated 99 in more than 5 categories WTF?

If that stuff is fixed, I would really enjoy this mode...its a nice change of pace but they have to fix the little things.

I'll never forget how excited I was when I was in the third game of my frosh year and the supersim suddenly stopped for me to go in as a holder on an extra point late in the 4th quarter against Kent State. I was jazzed, felt like I actually earned it and then next thing you know I was the starter? huh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 PM   #66
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 10: Road to Glory Video and Screenshots (Press Release)

That's neat stuff, but I really wish they'd give us the option of playing as the entire team, even in this mode, like we used to be able to do when Campus Legend was first created.

I just don't have any fun playing only my position and having to watch everything else happen.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
I think people are annoyed that dynasty mode was not updated as well.
My thoughts are pretty consistent with the rest of the posters. I just don't understand why a secondary mode gets sooo much undeserved attention, yet dynasty gets the scraps... Seriously, what is going on with this game??? Use Erin Andrews in a post game interview or something. Not this joke.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #68
Rookie

Craig Bond93's Arena

OVR: 5
I enjoy playing game modes like that. I am pleased with the new presentations. Thank you EA.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #70
six
Banned

OVR: 6

EA's Presentation has always been weak, Madden is getting better but other than Madden, it sucks big time, just being honest.

For instance College Hoops 2K8

Had

Detailed preseason show with top 25 teams, Pre Season All Americans, etc.
A weekly highlight show
The NCAA tournament selection show complete with great nuggets about each team, etc.

I mean, how hard is it to implement this type of stuff except for College Football EA?

Apparently very difficult.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #71
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
EA's Presentation has always been weak, Madden is getting better but other than Madden, it sucks big time, just being honest.

For instance College Hoops 2K8

Had

Detailed preseason show with top 25 teams, Pre Season All Americans, etc.
A weekly highlight show
The NCAA tournament selection show complete with great nuggets about each team, etc.

I mean, how hard is it to implement this type of stuff except for College Football EA?

Apparently very difficult.
Yeah but CH2K8 wasn't that good..I mean they didn't even have season showdown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 29

Well at least we get to look at Erin...I mean I get to look at her the rest you better not or else

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »