Home

question about the big12 champ game

This is a discussion on question about the big12 champ game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: question about the big12 champ game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Too bad the game won't be played in Dallas this year IRL.
Too bad he said at the "New Dallas Stadium," And not at Dallas!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Dallas...Arlington...same thing.
They are not the same thing. Living in Arlington, it takes me a good hour in good traffic to go to Dallas. Arlington is big enough to be on the top fifty largest city list in the USA, and it is a far different place than what Dallas has become.

Come up here some time and find out for yourself. Arlington is miles apart and leagues away from Dallas.

Old 06-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
They are not the same thing. Living in Arlington, it takes me a good hour in good traffic to go to Dallas. Arlington is big enough to be on the top fifty largest city list in the USA, and it is a far different place than what Dallas has become.

Come up here some time and find out for yourself. Arlington is miles apart and leagues away from Dallas.

It was a joke (hence the smilie). Lighten up.

Btw-I was born and raised in Dallas, I know that (technically) Arlington is a separate community. The fact remains that for all intents and purposes the Metroplex is one large mega-city.

Last edited by coogrfan; 06-30-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuat8210
hopefully not generic and thanks by the way i would rather it be kc than a generic stadium. I cant wait till tx plays in this years champ game!!!
Texas wont make the big XII champ game! They will lose to OU and OSU this year. No Jamal Charles to bail them out in stillwater this time! I hope next years game (NCAA 11) has the big XII championship on a yearly rotation or something like that between KC, San Antonio and Jerry World, along with being able to play non conference games at regional nuetral sites like the OU BYU game.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:38 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by icmOU72
Texas wont make the big XII champ game! They will lose to OU and OSU this year. No Jamal Charles to bail them out in stillwater this time! I hope next years game (NCAA 11) has the big XII championship on a yearly rotation or something like that between KC, San Antonio and Jerry World, along with being able to play non conference games at regional nuetral sites like the OU BYU game.
Well for my sake and i hope your wrong about tx not making it although i did say that because im a huge tx fan but i dought ncaa 11 will have the rotation between the other cities.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:39 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
It was a joke (hence the smilie). Lighten up.

Btw-I was born and raised in Dallas, I know that (technically) Arlington is a separate community. The fact remains that for all intents and purposes the Metroplex is one large mega-city.
i agree and that guy should have known that i met the new dallas cowboys stadium

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »