Home

Quick questions concearning Player Subs and Rosters...

This is a discussion on Quick questions concearning Player Subs and Rosters... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Quick questions concearning Player Subs and Rosters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Because they want to tout as a revolutionary new fearture in 2012.
This.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayFolded
I really just think they (EA and its stockholders) care only about the bottom line.....They have a Monopoly on College Football and have made MILLIONS of dollars releasing Half-Finished games the last several years....

It really saddens me that a company that I SWORE by in the 90's has fallen off a cliff in a buring car....

Alas, I suppose being in the "Patch Era" this should be expected...
Of course its about the bottom line. Greed is good or something like that.

Thing is, I root for EA. I want them to make a great product and take my money from me. Problem is, they just keep messing up. Its nearly inexcusable the mistakes they made with the sliders and rosters this year let alone all the features from the last gen that are still inexplicably missing.

I just want a good college football game to play and as long as EA has the license, they are the only game in town. I want EA to hit a home run with this franchise, make it perfect, make millions, its a win/win.

Over the last couple years its been a win/lose with EA getting my money and myself getting an inferior product. Greatfully, their sales have been declining but all they do is mess up the foundation and add gimmicks. This year, I am certain their sales will be lower than last year(and not solely based on the economy) and lower than projections(more importantly) so its turning into a lose/lose proposition.

Hopefully we'll get back to a win/win situation sometime in the near future. 2012? Anyone?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Because they want to tout as a revolutionary new fearture in 2012.
NO!!! If they use this feature for 2012 what will they hype for the PS4 in 2017? Oh wait... maybe Windsock Mash-up. You know, where you mix and match your stadium windsocks and export them online to share with yourt friends. Apparently wind speed advantage will play an important role as well.

...sorry EA but I just couldn't resist

Last edited by JAYMO76; 07-01-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: sp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
Rookie

GrayFolded's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Thing is, I root for EA. I want them to make a great product and take my money from me.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!

From the second I put NHL Hockey in my Sega almost 2 decades ago I was EA FOR LIFE!!!!

Then the company took off and made a TON of $$$ in the 90's, the Old School EA Guy's retired and turned the company over to these New School guys who took Business Classes in College and only know one thing: $$$....BOTTOM LINE IS $$$

Quality does not matter to them at all anymore, they have our money already and will continue to take it......

Remember the NCAA Football from the late 90's (Maybe 98??) that had the 16 Team Tourney feature at the end of the season that used all the Bowl Games as locations!!!!! I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK, INOVATION FOLKS!!!!! (they scraped it the very next year by the way, lol)
Old 07-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayFolded
ME TOO!!!!!!!!

From the second I put NHL Hockey in my Sega almost 2 decades ago I was EA FOR LIFE!!!!

Then the company took off and made a TON of $$$ in the 90's, the Old School EA Guy's retired and turned the company over to these New School guys who took Business Classes in College and only know one thing: $$$....BOTTOM LINE IS $$$

Quality does not matter to them at all anymore, they have our money already and will continue to take it......

Remember the NCAA Football from the late 90's (Maybe 98??) that had the 16 Team Tourney feature at the end of the season that used all the Bowl Games as locations!!!!! I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK, INOVATION FOLKS!!!!! (they scraped it the very next year by the way, lol)
I'm tellin ya.. port 06 and jazz up the graphics. I'll pay $100.00 for that game right now no questions asked!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »