Home

Little things question about ncaa 2010

This is a discussion on Little things question about ncaa 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
Little things question about ncaa 2010

1. Do Alabama's numbers disappear off their helmet when the players are in motion? Last year that was a HUGE HUGE annoyance to me as I almost prefer to use Bama over my boys PSU.

2. Are the sideline players wearing the same uniforms as their teammates on the field? Last year you could have black socks, black shoes, but your sideline mates would have white shoes, white socks and essentially look like cardboard cutouts.

3. have the colors been fixed? Colorado's golden helmets were 2 shades too tark, FSU's were way too dark, ND's 1 shade too dark, BC's a few shades too light, Baylors were too dark, etc. UCLA's, Washington, WSU, OSU were absolutely spot on.

4. Stadium realism...PSU's Beaver Stadium has a white out in the student section with the "S" Zone in blue. Is that there?

5. Will Minnesota's new stadium be in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Little things question about ncaa 2010

1. No, they dissapear in motion. I think thats a load of ****, but apparently #'s on helmets are so so different than a logo on a helmet....................... -__-

I dont know about the other questions.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1

5. No, Minnesota's new stadium is not in the game. They will have a generic outdoor stadium.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Answer to question # 2 is no I believe.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
1. Do Alabama's numbers disappear off their helmet when the players are in motion? Last year that was a HUGE HUGE annoyance to me as I almost prefer to use Bama over my boys PSU.

2. Are the sideline players wearing the same uniforms as their teammates on the field? Last year you could have black socks, black shoes, but your sideline mates would have white shoes, white socks and essentially look like cardboard cutouts.

3. have the colors been fixed? Colorado's golden helmets were 2 shades too tark, FSU's were way too dark, ND's 1 shade too dark, BC's a few shades too light, Baylors were too dark, etc. UCLA's, Washington, WSU, OSU were absolutely spot on.

4. Stadium realism...PSU's Beaver Stadium has a white out in the student section with the "S" Zone in blue. Is that there?

5. Will Minnesota's new stadium be in the game?
  1. They disappear in motion. This will also affect your Teambuilder teams.
  2. No, they still wear the white on white.
  3. I don't know about the others , but Baylor is ok!
  4. Hell no! LOL
  5. No, the stadium is not complete yet.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
1. No, they dissapear in motion. I think thats a load of ****, but apparently #'s on helmets are so so different than a logo on a helmet....................... -__-

Yes, they are very different. We could have it show up on all the helmets but then everyone would have the same number.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD

I don't get this either. Madden can have the player numbers on helmets and stuff. I don't see why they can't do it the same way Madden did it. I'm not a Bama fan, per se, but I always liked their classic uniforms and the numbers on the helmets are one of my favorite parts of that.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah the number thing is pretty disappointing. I was hoping to put numbers on my All-Time Penn State helmets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »