Home

Madden 10 VS NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Madden 10 VS NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2009, 01:03 AM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Madden 10 VS NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Show me pursuit angles in "any" of the videos they posted, then compare it to 09. Don't worry I'll wait!
there weren't any pursuit angles in '09. thats the point.

the fixed pursuit angles are a HUGE fix for 10.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #10
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Ok I know that, but I'm still able to do what I did in 09.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-03-2009, 01:38 AM   #11
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Ok I know that, but I'm still able to do what I did in 09.
Yeah if you play the NCAA 10 demo on Freshman. If not then you are lying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #12
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximumEffort
I am not sure why people keep saying NCAA 10 is going to be bad and Madden 10 is so much better. The biggest difference between the two is Madden has cut-scene's, Ref's, Pro-Tak and formation subs. Both games play the same. NCAA is a little faster. You will be suprised how good NCCA is. The demo is nothing like the final build. I played them both.
EXACTLY RIGHT!!! I have been saying this for some time now! Everyone is evaluating the DEMO as the final product and THEY ARE WAY WAY OFF! That DEMO was used to get responses from the community. Believe me when I say this, NCAA 10 WILL BE A HUGE SUCCESS! I have said this before, I would not be surprised if NCAA is better than MADDEN. Not one bit! I play them both. I love the feel of the DEMO, I can see a huge difference. The way you control your team with being aggressive conservative etc... The play setup is a excellent feature and is damn realistic. Over a 1,000 new animations, we probably only saw a handful because of just one game, just 2 teams. This game will be awesome, MARK IT DOWN! I MIGHT BY 2 OF THEM LOL!
Old 07-03-2009, 01:51 AM   #13
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Why has this thread even gone this far? Madden wins. Point, set, match...
Old 07-03-2009, 01:57 AM   #14
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Wow you named a lot of things. Seems like you answered your own question.

Madden, by a longshot. In fact, NCAA is more similar to NCAA 09 than it is to Madden 10.

Not close at all! not even close! this is a damn good game we are going to get. Hey, I play MADDEN as well. I will take the play setup feature of NCAA over watching a bunch of people eating hot dogs and tailgating that you seebefore the game in the new madden game anyday!
I am a freak when it comes to football strategy, I live it! And NCAA HAS IT OVER MADDEN! I want football, I want strategy, and NCAA gives me exactly that. I am a football Coach myself on the High School level, I will tell you this, NCAA is far more realistic as far as strategy goes. Not even close to 09!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:01 AM   #15
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
Everyone is evaluating the DEMO as the final product and THEY ARE WAY WAY OFF!
What is the friggin' point in even releasing a demo then? A demo is supposed to represent the final product of a game. In my opinion its a cheap ploy to release a demo from an early build rife with problems and then just expect people to "trust" that the final product will be much better.

/rant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 02:06 AM   #16
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
What is the friggin' point in even releasing a demo then? A demo is supposed to represent the final product of a game. In my opinion its a cheap ploy to release a demo from an early build rife with problems and then just expect people to "trust" that the final product will be much better.

/rant

believe what you want, I will buy it, so will many more. The game is damn good in my opinion, and you are wrong about the demo. Used to work out the bugs and get responses from the people. If you don't like it, go play space invaders! I am playing College Football, BEST DAMN GAME IN TOWN! NUFF SAID!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »