Home

Madden 10 VS NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Madden 10 VS NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2009, 02:08 AM   #17
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 10 VS NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
What is the friggin' point in even releasing a demo then? A demo is supposed to represent the final product of a game. In my opinion its a cheap ploy to release a demo from an early build rife with problems and then just expect people to "trust" that the final product will be much better.

/rant

believe what you want, I will buy it, so will many more. The game is damn good in my opinion, and you are wrong about the demo. Used to work out the bugs and get responses from the people. If you don't like it, go play space invaders! I am playing College Football, BEST DAMN GAME IN TOWN! NUFF SAID!

You wouldnt be happy if the damn real life players were on the screen in front of you! probably bitch about something
Old 07-03-2009, 02:15 AM   #18
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Yeah if you play the NCAA 10 demo on Freshman. If not then you are lying.
Only Heisman home boy, don't get it twisted!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #19
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Although I haven't played the demo (cant!) but recently EA has a tendency to **** up demos, look at FNR4: demo sucked, final game rocked.

I always liked NCAA over Madden (espically last year), more teams, "strategy" (like the others said) and the gameplay just seems better. Madden has all the graphics and presentation (personally hated the whole Madden IQ from 09). Its close to comparing FIFA to PES (at least back in the day), but alas to each his own. I am hoping to be pleasently surprised by NCAA.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:42 AM   #20
Rookie

RamblinWreck21's Arena

OVR: 5

Ea Has a Long history of screwed up demo's so judging NCAA 10 on the demo is pretty ********.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:51 AM   #21
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

The 09 demo and final game has the same thing, nothing changed. And I can't remember if there was a 08 demo, I never played it.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 29

I agree with the basic premise of this thread. From what i've seen from the Madden 10 vids not much has changed. sure there are refs, chain gangs, and more cutscenes, but not much more that actually affects how the game plays. I will be playing both though.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:05 AM   #23
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
believe what you want, I will buy it, so will many more. The game is damn good in my opinion, and you are wrong about the demo. Used to work out the bugs and get responses from the people. If you don't like it, go play space invaders! I am playing College Football, BEST DAMN GAME IN TOWN! NUFF SAID!

You wouldnt be happy if the damn real life players were on the screen in front of you! probably bitch about something
Great argument. You really shot down my points.

That's great you think the game is good. I'm not trying to convince that it's bad. You have just as much right to love the game as I do to loathe it (although I don't think I will).

Quote:
...you are wrong about the demo. Used to work out the bugs and get responses from the people.
No, that's called a public beta. A demo is (in most places except EA-land) a demonstration of the final product. So people can judge whether or not they want to spend their money on the full version of that product.

Also I might add, you should try getting your argument across without attacking the person you're arguing with.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:53 AM   #24
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
Ea Has a Long history of screwed up demo's so judging NCAA 10 on the demo is pretty ********.

exactly, I have been trying to say this but I think we some people on here that are anti NCAA, OH WELL, I love the game, apparently so do a lot of people, but for some strange reason there are small group of people who do not want the game to grow with popularity. Most of these people think that the DEMO is the final product. AND YOU KNOW WHAT, i HOPE IT IS! BECAUSE i AM DAMN SURE i WILL BUY IT NOW!\

and I will buy MADDEN TOO!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »