Home

HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off

This is a discussion on HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2009, 01:05 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: HILARIOUS! Choose Flordia and do not kick the ball off

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I hate people. If you get busy while your playing a game you pause it. Alot of people always try to find something wrong with the game. They do it purposely, just so they can complain about something. They think its funny when they post it, but its not. Its just childish, dumb, and everything in the book. I feel bad for people that do this since they must have nothing better to do. This is like the same thing as pausing a video of a game every second of it, to look at the formations, just so they can gripe about it. Which is what happened in every posted video. You will always find something wrong with a game. Its impossible that you wont. NFL 2k5 and CH 2k8 has its issues, so dont you sare say that they dont.

Very mature post. Go hate people somewhere else cool guy.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #10
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
I hate people. If you get busy while your playing a game you pause it. Alot of people always try to find something wrong with the game. They do it purposely, just so they can complain about something. They think its funny when they post it, but its not. Its just childish, dumb, and everything in the book. I feel bad for people that do this since they must have nothing better to do. This is like the same thing as pausing a video of a game every second of it, to look at the formations, just so they can gripe about it. Which is what happened in every posted video. You will always find something wrong with a game. Its impossible that you wont. NFL 2k5 and CH 2k8 has its issues, so dont you sare say that they dont.
I agree. All they do is find the bugs. What's the point, I mean really. Keep bitching as you can't even spell Florida (title) right. Are you serious?
Old 07-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 14

LOL I wasn't even complaining - I found it quite funny and entertaining. Wow you folks took a "hey look at this funny moment in the game" to a "ZOMFG this game sucks because things screw up"

jesus christ get a sense of humor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7

Wow guys, he wasn't criticizing, or point out a new glitch, was just posting something he found funny. He wasn't bashing anyone or anything, just perhaps he thought that others would also get a chuckle out of this.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingspadee
LOL I wasn't even complaining - I found it quite funny and entertaining. Wow you folks took a "hey look at this funny moment in the game" to a "ZOMFG this game sucks because things screw up"

well i thought it was funny. i think its stupid how people criticize this guy just because he posted something he thought was funny. come on people.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

I thought it was funny too. It was something he observed and thought was funny. I don't think he meant it was something "wrong" with the game just something he that gave him a laugh. Try doing it with MLB 09 The Show. It's great.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingspadee
excuse me, I happen to know jesus christ has a wonderful sense of humor. how dare you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #16
Rookie

coachchris's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieboomer
Wow guys, he wasn't criticizing, or point out a new glitch, was just posting something he found funny. He wasn't bashing anyone or anything, just perhaps he thought that others would also get a chuckle out of this.
This. Take it easy fellas not everyone is posting to hate on your beloved game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »