Home

Buy NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Buy NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Buy NCAA 10

I have been going back and forth whether or not to buy this game, but I feel come next week, it will be in rotation with FN4, I have enjoyed every year of this game and Madden, so I will just take it for its faults and all, I've always had fun in Dynasty especially with recruiting ..
*** Dynasty is a main reason I usually buy the game ***
Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Create-A-School in NCAA 06 is nowhere near as robust as TeamBuilder.
You had better go play NCAA 06...it gives you a GREAT deal of detail to play with in terms of creating your team, Uniform, field, colors, Logos etc.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:50 PM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
You had better go play NCAA 06...it gives you a GREAT deal of detail to play with in terms of creating your team, Uniform, field, colors, Logos etc.
i still own '06 on xbox. the CAS in '06 is not even close to TeamBuilder. TeamBuilder is a lot better than CAS in last-gen.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #12
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I will definitely be buying this game...it won't be Madden 10'....but it will be pretty good. I am not concerned if the kicker for USC is wearing the right colored glove or if the running back for VA Tech has orange socks....I want quality gameplay and presentation.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:26 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
....I want quality gameplay and presentation.
if you hadn't put up the peace sign smiley I would have had a decent rebuttal. Alas, words fail me.

For what it's worth, I'm on the fence as well. Going to wait for all the reviews - and not the professional reviews.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:03 AM   #14
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
I do have NCAA 06.

NCAA 06 gives you only 4 or 5 jersey styles, 4 or 5 pants styles, 4 or 5 helmet styles, does not allow you to use an existing college's unis, it doesn't allow you to upload custom logos, has all colleges' logos (but not secondary logos), does have better generic logos than Team Builder, allows you to modify generic stadiums in several ways, doesn't allow you to use an existing team's stadium

Teambuilder, on the other hand, gives you 75 jersey styles (or you can choose any existing college's jerseys), 36 pants styles (or you can choose any existing college's pants), 24 helmet styles (or you can choose any existing college's helmet), allows uploading of custom logos, has all colleges' logos (including secondary logos for some teams), crappy generic logos, for the most part), can't modify generic stadium, can use an existing team's stadium

To summarize all features, the only 2 things NCAA 06 does better than Teambuilder are:

(1) Better generic logos (but who cares, if you can upload your own custom logo)
(2) Can modify a generic stadium

Do you really think NCAA 06's CAS is more robust?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:54 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 5

I see threads like these and I have to wonder what the point is.

We don't care. Why would we?

Honestly, mods, why even have these threads?

I should start a thread too.......

Wow! Just Wow! I Farted! Buy NCAA 10! My Pants Are On Fire!

Personally, I can't wait until the game drops so folks will finally have something to talk about.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
And before you bash me...I understand that there is alot that SHOULD be in the game already and hope that we get some of it patched in...if not then Play last-gen game on your Next-Gen systems and just update the Rosters....But I am going to give it a try.
Bash you? Why? Because you are clogging the forum?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »