Home

So what did NCAA do right?

This is a discussion on So what did NCAA do right? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #73
Rookie

secballers's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: So what did NCAA do right?

Russ,
Any idea when the slider patch will be available? I would like to start an online dynasty with some of my friends who have never purchased the game before but don't want to start without a slider set.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #74
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

can people please stop complaining on this thread at least? this is supposed to be a positive thread, because almost half of the threads on this board are on how crappy this game is. AND IT ISNT EVEN OUT YET. if you want to complain, please go onto a thread that is about complaining.

anyways, my thoughts. i have a feeling once people get the real game and start digging into the dynasty mode people will be more satisfied. lets face it, dynasty mode, offline and online, is the main reason why hardcore gamers buy ncaa. i believe people will be satisfied with the new recruiting features.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
anyways, my thoughts. i have a feeling once people get the real game and start digging into the dynasty mode people will be more satisfied. lets face it, dynasty mode, offline and online, is the main reason why hardcore gamers buy ncaa. i believe people will be satisfied with the new recruiting features.
..competetive recruiting? yea thats more than enough to get me pumped for dynasty - please . I'm a big time dynasty guy, but come on... that's definitely not much of an improvement, especially when you take a look at the overhaul Race 4 Heisman got this year for whatever reason.

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-08-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #76
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
can people please stop complaining on this thread at least? this is supposed to be a positive thread, because almost half of the threads on this board are on how crappy this game is. AND IT ISNT EVEN OUT YET. if you want to complain, please go onto a thread that is about complaining.

Am I the only one annoyed when someone gets mad at people hating on a game they haven't played yet, then they give an opinion of how the exact same game they haven't play yet will be good or satisfying?

Definitely a reason i come to these boards less and less. Only one person on the site has the game. Doesn't sound good from what i read- the haters are not shooting complaints in the dark based on the information they received so far.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:51 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Am I the only one annoyed when someone gets mad at people hating on a game they haven't played yet, then they give an opinion of how the exact same game they haven't play yet will be good or satisfying?

Definitely a reason i come to these boards less and less. Only one person on the site has the game. Doesn't sound good from what i read- the haters are not shooting complaints in the dark based on the information they received so far.
You're not the only one.. All reviews & hands on impressions indicate this game is a minor upgrade over 09. And with the slow progression of this series, our complaints are fully justified.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #78
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
..competetive recruiting? yea thats more than enough to get me pumped for dynasty - please . I'm a big time dynasty guy, but come on... that's definitely not much of an improvement, especially when you take a look at the overhaul Race 4 Heisman got this year for whatever reason.
that along with custom conferences and teambuilder teams. im pumped for dynasty mode this year, i get to do a dynasty with the all time team i created for my high school, my team i played for in the baltimore touchdown club senior all star game, along with jmu-which i am attending in the fall of 09. you get out what you put in. i have spent the past couple weeks tweaking my teams and i will have a lot of fun this year in dynasty mode. every small improvement counts.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:46 PM   #79
Banned

OVR: 8

Russ,

The problem with this game is the entire philosophy of how you program it is wrong. Football is based on scheme. The scheme starts in the trenches with the OL and DL. This is where the entire basis of the game should be started from.

Instead, you guys start with QB throwing to the WR. RB moves and animations. This is flawed because it will only hold your audience over for so long. It will also turn off college football fans like me because you have an unrealistic game.

There is nothing that you added this year that adds anything beneficial to this series. Team Builder, Season Showdown, Pursuit Angle, Bands, etc. mean absolutely nothing to me. They are neat features, but are useless until the game plays correctly. Right now NCAA Football does not play correctly.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #80
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm not buying it. Too many things are annoying me. Why not cater to everyone with extra options rather than take them away? Most of the people on a poll I started earlier don't like the new camera. Only 20% of the people like the new one better. Sure we can get used to it but why accept mediocrity? If you don't like the whining then don't come back into this thread.

I've been a long time supporter of NCAA and have largely been positive in the past. This year I'm bitter.
I get u don't like the game. I get others don't like the game. Is it really necessary to subject us with ur b*tching & moaning about the same damn thing over & over & over again?? I liked the demo and stated so once. I'm not commenting in 100 threads why its fun. Why do the complainers feel the need to clutter the forum with constant relentless nonsense every single day over the same issue? Camera angle sux & is gamekiller 4 u? Fine, state ur opinion and move on to something else. Probably 2 much 2 ask.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »