Home

For owners of Xbox 360 and PS3 which version?

This is a discussion on For owners of Xbox 360 and PS3 which version? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #17
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: For owners of Xbox 360 and PS3 which version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94;2039794334[B
]I like my 360 more, but because of RROD fears (sent back twice) I went with PS3 for my pre-order. [/b]In the end, my own skittishness aside, it doesn't really matter in my opinion. We're not talking PS2 vs. 360 here. Flip a coin or, as stated already, go with the one that has the controller you're more comfortable with.
Yeah, went through that mess about three times. They just keep sending you back refurbs. So, I went ahead and bought the arcade for $200. Supposedly this one is made differently, and the RROD won't be a problem. I highly recommend people do that, if they have the funds. And, you can find hard drives on Ebay for cheap. Just the other day I got an 120GB one for about $70. I think it costs twice that in stores.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:39 AM   #18
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Why?
Because some of my friends have 360, and some have PS3. Plus every year before my HS football team season starts, we have a MADDEN/NCAA party.

And all the player's and coaches come to my house and play. It's like a celebration for the last day of double session.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

Iowa's facemasks will be white on both consoles if that is of any importance to you.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:08 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have both consoles and I preordered for the ps3, but after playing the demo I changed my preorder to the 360, mainly because of the graphics (I didnt notice any differences other than that)
Old 07-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #21
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

I know, LOL! I don't think I know anybody that runs with Iowa.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 03:10 AM   #22
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

I love my ps3 but the demo felt much more choppy in regards to the animations, IMO. The 360 version felt much smoother. However, Chris posted his impressions on the ps3 retail version and stated that it is much smoother now on the ps3. So I just might get it on ps3, as I trust the console more than my 360. For some reason, every time I turn on my 360 I feel like that will be the last time it turns on because of the RROD issue. No problems yet and I hope it stays that way though.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 20

Neither. Maybe the PS2 version.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #24
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I have the 360 version reserved but got the red rings over the weekend (used the infamous towel trick and it actually worked) so I'm torn...might change my reserve over to ps3 or might just keep it for 360 and buy a new Xbox if something happens to it. We'll see...
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »