Home

2 Basic Questions

This is a discussion on 2 Basic Questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
2 Basic Questions

Sup People!
I am presently working in Africa, where broadband is nothing but a myth thus I have not played the demo but I loved NCAA 09 (more so than Madden). Can someone please answer the following:
1) This new camera angle everyone seems to talk (complain) about, can someone show me a video of this?
2) I never play all that dynasties and create a school stuff, I just like to play football (exhibition matches). Have they made any gameplay changes in NCAA 10 that are worthwile?
Please assist guys, I cant return games nor can I rent, for me its the 60 plunge or nothing!

Last edited by ps3veron; 07-08-2009 at 07:58 AM. Reason: HTML goofing up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: 2 Basic Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Sup People!
I am presently working in Africa, where broadband is nothing but a myth thus I have not played the demo but I loved NCAA 09 (more so than Madden). Can someone please answer the following:
1) This new camera angle everyone seems to talk (complain) about, can someone show me a video of this?
2) I never play all that dynasties and create a school stuff, I just like to play football (exhibition matches). Have they made any gameplay changes in NCAA 10 that are worthwile?
Please assist guys, I cant return games nor can I rent, for me its the 60 plunge or nothing!
Africa..thats cool.
Well a guy on here has the game and he said the gameplay is slightly improved over last year and that the games are more balanced. Pass rush is still tough to achieve. Computer QBs are still a little to accurate but I think its better this year than last. I don't have much to say about the camera thing.

I can't really say that much, all I've played is the demo. Can't wait until tuesday!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Thanks a ton!
Yeah Africa, it actually really is cool, great beaches and warm waters..
Come on over (and do bring a copy of NCAA)
Old 07-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #4
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Glad I could help! I know I'm getting the game but just so you know the sliders are broken and rosters are not right, but EA is coming out with a patch soon after launch to fix it(don't know how that affects your situation)
Yeah I would love to be near a beach...but I'm about as far away from a beach as physically possible.
and I would not like to be in the frozen tundra that is North Dakota lol
Old 07-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
and I would not like to be in the frozen tundra that is North Dakota lol
I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

Anywho, there a couple gameplay videos located here, if that helps. I guess I haven't had any complaints with the camera and I like the game just from playing the demo, so I'll be picking it up.

If you're just a casual player and your comfortable spending the $60 dollars, then I would get it. I know a lot of people on here will disagree with me, and I'm sure they'll share their reasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #6
All Star

OVR: 33

If you just like to have some fun playing football here and there without your old college, then NCAA 10 will be fun as a game should be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »