Home

***Official Impressions Thread (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Impressions Thread (360/PS3)*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 03:27 AM   #57
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: ***Official Impressions Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Has any of the injuries been serious?
only one was a 12 week injury. All the others were able to come back or at least gave me the option of playing them hurt. If they dont fix the frequency of the injuries, I hope that the serious ones dont happen on the regular.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #58
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
only one was a 12 week injury. All the others were able to come back or at least gave me the option of playing them hurt. If they dont fix the frequency of the injuries, I hope that the serious ones dont happen on the regular.
guys why you hate injuries so bad? they do happen IRL. On older versions there were NONE serious injuries. All Injuries were for plays or Quarters.

I`M VERY HAPPY WE GOT INJURIES NOW. It force you to pay a little more attention to your backups.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:49 AM   #59
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
guys why you hate injuries so bad? they do happen IRL. On older versions there were NONE serious injuries. All Injuries were for plays or Quarters.

I`M VERY HAPPY WE GOT INJURIES NOW. It force you to pay a little more attention to your backups.
you're right bro. I can live with the small cheap injuries. I just dont wanna be seeing 1 season ending injury each week.......that is not realistic. Hopefully it aint that extreme though. Will play more games tomorrow. Hopefully other OS'ers will come up on the game tomorrow so we can get a larger sample of games.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:53 AM   #60
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

on another note, Im glad I got it for my ps3 vs my 360. I've had my game going for almost 6 hrs non stop and my ps3 aint even warm! My 360 probably would've exploded by now. LOL (I still love my 360 too though)
Old 07-09-2009, 03:53 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21

I agree, I would only get serious injuries if I simmed. I like the risk factor involved of having to play some of wazzu's inexperienced backups.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 03:56 AM   #62
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

When the game is over, any kind of celebration by the players, or any type of presentation?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:21 AM   #63
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

^good question. Didn't even pay attention to that. I don't think so though. It was just silent highlights. Will check for sure tomorrow though.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:55 AM   #64
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quick question about the INTs. Are they the result of bad throws and forcing the ball into tight spaces? Or because the Defense makes super human plays?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »