Home

Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

This is a discussion on Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #49
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

This is not a big deal at all...same exact thing was in 09. You just gotta edit the sleeves yourself cause everyone who isnt already wearing them will automatically wear white in cold weather games.

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Old 07-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #50
Timo time

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhobbs
I can confirm that sleeves actually show up correctly if you've manually edited the player. The problem is...for some reason, that any players you didn't manually edit wear the generic white/gray color in cold temperatures. Also, depending on the lighting/weather type and your TV's temperature mode (standard, warm, cold) it will vary for each user. Some will have white and some will have gray. I only mention the last part about your individual tv is because my two television sets display the sleeves a bit differently. Just thought I would share my experience so far.
+1. try adjusting your TV brightness or color settings to see if it shows up as white. But it doesnt matter. Sleeves don't affect how the game plays. I just want to play me some football!
Old 07-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #51
Rookie

EastSide_Avenger's Arena

OVR: 3

Look good, play good...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #52
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

So if we set a guy's sleeves to white, they will show up gray like in the Demo?

Please tell me this won't happen.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 33

Complaining about sleeves is ridiculous. We buy NCAA Football not NCAA Long Sleeves 2010.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #54
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman316
Complaining about sleeves is ridiculous. We buy NCAA Football not NCAA Long Sleeves 2010.

But the sleeves should not be gray if they're really white in real life. This has never been an issue in any game, and now apparently they got it wrong.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #55
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSide_Avenger
Look good, play good...
I wish that was the case for NCAA...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #56
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Adam can you please comment on this? I believe this is your area. Will this be fixed with the new roster patch?

I could understand an accessory for one team (like Iowa facemasks) slipping through the cracks, but this affects EVERY team.

Like I said before, not a game killer, but very disappointing. You want these games looking like real college football (especially the expensive "next-gen" games) and when everyone on the field is wearing gray long sleeves you lose that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »