Home

Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

This is a discussion on Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Let my preference my rant with I'm really enjoying the gameplay thus far. My friends and I have already had some great games including a 1031 greatest game score.

But.......My friend and I load up Ohio State at Michigan. We made it a cold snowy game. We pick our kick off plays. But before we kick the ball off, we notice all of the michigan players that are wearing long sleeves sleeves, are wearing grey long sleeves!! We look at the Ohio State players, and they too are wearing the same generic grey colored long sleeves. I can't believe my eyes at this point.

We load up a new game to confirm this. Michigan State at Tennessee. We again make the game under 30 degrees. All of the players on both teams that are wearing long sleeves all have on the same generic grey color long sleeve shirt.

I know some of you may not care about this detail, but this is really hard on the eyes for a game that looks so good. I'm baffled that EA would have every team wear the same generic grey shirt!

I guess this is just icing on the cake with the other problems with game thus far. EA should revaluate the level of detail they put into their game rather than "new game modes".

I really hope they fix this issue with the generic grey long sleeve shirts.

And to top it off, the first game I even play today I noticed the sidelines were wrong in the game. Bowling Green State University stadium was a great addition to the game this year but the home and away sidelines need to be flipped flopped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Im not sure I follow, the jerseys turn all white and grey or the players automatically are given long sleeves to wear? If it's the second then they probably added that because players usually wear long sleeve underarmour in cold weather. Which is understandable why they added it. Now the fact that every player has the same color is annoying.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Just picked up the game and there is a uniform problem that involves all teams

Grey, Black, or Primary team colored sleeves.. thats how its been forever & hopefully will change for NCAA 11.

And they automatically wear the sleeves in cold weather.. there's an option in player edit to change it from cold games, none, always.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Rookie

bases1616's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italstln13
Let my preference my rant with I'm really enjoying the gameplay thus far. My friends and I have already had some great games including a 1031 greatest game score.

But.......My friend and I load up Ohio State at Michigan. We made it a cold snowy game. We pick our kick off plays. But before we kick the ball off, we notice all of the michigan players that are wearing long sleeves sleeves, are wearing grey long sleeves!! We look at the Ohio State players, and they too are wearing the same generic grey colored long sleeves. I can't believe my eyes at this point.

We load up a new game to confirm this. Michigan State at Tennessee. We again make the game under 30 degrees. All of the players on both teams that are wearing long sleeves all have on the same generic grey color long sleeve shirt.

I know some of you may not care about this detail, but this is really hard on the eyes for a game that looks so good. I'm baffled that EA would have every team wear the same generic grey shirt!

I guess this is just icing on the cake with the other problems with game thus far. EA should revaluate the level of detail they put into their game rather than "new game modes".

I really hope they fix this issue with the generic grey long sleeve shirts.

And to top it off, the first game I even play today I noticed the sidelines were wrong in the game. Bowling Green State University stadium was a great addition to the game this year but the home and away sidelines need to be flipped flopped.
Do you have the 360 or PS3 version?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Grey, Black, or Primary team colored sleeves.. thats how its been forever & hopefully will change for NCAA 11.

And they automatically wear the sleeves in cold weather.. there's an option in player edit to change it from cold games, none, always.
But the problem is, it looks like they have removed Black and Primary team color sleeves from the game. All the teams wear the same generic grey colored sleeve in cold weathered games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bases1616
Do you have the 360 or PS3 version?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Wow.

Is there anything else left to be said about this game...?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

I noticed they were gray in the demo. It's not really a big deal to me though.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »