Home

Odd motivations by pre-NCAA players

This is a discussion on Odd motivations by pre-NCAA players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #41
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Odd motivations by pre-NCAA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I was using "WE" loosely. If you rather keep your issues with this game to yourself thats cool. But we all know that when you calmly tell a big Company with you want they say ok then give you whatever they want too. You have to scream and complain raise hell and not buy there product on top of that for them to respect you and make changes.
Actually you earn respect by giving it. I am positive that Adam and Russel have some very long ignore lists on this forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 05:01 PM   #42
Rookie

CD6405's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Odd motivations by pre-NCAA players

Well, I want correct uniforms and gameplay...since they don't seem to work on Gameplay, it's kind of crappy to not have correct uniforms, since THAT should be easy to fix. I went to South Carolina for 4 years, and I like to see the correct players and correct colors for everything.

You may think it's petty, but if EA's supposedly making the most realistic NCAA game possible, then how the hell can they continuously screw up simple things like school colors?

I already know they don't have the rosters correct, and won't be correct for my Gamcocks, at least have the colors right.

Lol, I mean right now on Team Builder Eric Norwood (All-SEC 2 years in a row, preseason All-SEC, Preseason All-American Candidate, active leader in sacks and TFL in the SEC) is rated an 81 as a SR. Really? Chris Culliver at Safety is 40 ovr. I hope these are both fixed in the roster download Tuesday.

Last edited by CD6405; 07-11-2009 at 05:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »