Home

Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

This is a discussion on Just got screwed by ea and ncaa within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #17
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp73
so you need the code to use team builder at all?
Yup to download the teams.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

New or Used, EA should create a game that would be in demand that would dry up all the used copies quickly then this wouldn't be an issue.

Go to Gamestop and look at the used game selection. If you see more than say 6 of the same titles used you can be assured it's either a sorry game or past years sports titles.
Good games don't stay used very long at all.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:10 PM   #19
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
Team Builder is a stupid add on. Who cares if you can't use it? Why do you want to build a team different than your favorite college team? Worthless gimmick and waste of time in the game. You guys must be bored if you use Team Builder.
Pretty sure a lot of people are going to take advantage of this great feature we got this year.

Can't believe I replied to this extremely ignorant post/poster.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #20
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

lol I love these threads filing in one by one. Just had to one up everyone with this nah nah nah nah type of threads of I have them early.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #21
Rookie

RyanMcD29's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Team Builder is a stupid add on. Who cares if you can't use it? Why do you want to build a team different than your favorite college team? Worthless gimmick and waste of time in the game. You guys must be bored if you use Team Builder.
Says the guy who wants the game to only include the top 50 teams

But yeah, Teambuilder is a good feature, but I feel that linking it to a gamertag would've been a better idea than a one-time only deal
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2009, 10:14 PM   #22
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
so what about the people who their favorite team is not in the game? what if i want to make different uniforms for my favorite team? what if i wanted to make historic rosters of my favorite team with historic uniforms?

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
team builder is great for creative people. it adds a personal touch to the game. every year its been in i try to take it to another limit of creativity with all its flaws.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #24
Rookie

Upallnight's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
They don't screw their customers with this. They screw people who buy the game used, who are not their customers. And the used game business is the biggest rip off in the gaming industry.

Why don't you try calling EA Customer Service? They might be able to help you.
What does buying used games have to do with the OP's problem?He bought a game that is not even supposed to be released yet,he used the code but it did not save,then he went to use it again and it says the code is used.

These game companies putting out obviously glitched titles,short and imcomplete,ROSTER updates at full price is the biggest rip off in the gaming industry.The day when games have some kind of protection on them like pc games will be the day that games die period.All the crap that is put out by these companies today,the reviews that are bought in advance to trick you in to buying games that are not worth the disc they are burned to.You buy a game,it sucks,and you're supposed to be just stuck with it,while the company who made it laughs all the way to the bank and gets their cut and does nothing to compensate you for the crap they put out knowingly.

This mantra against used games is old and tired.Put out better games that have lasting value and people wont trade in their game within 2 days of it coming out and then you don't have to worry about somebody not buying your game used and you not getting your cut.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »