Home

Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

This is a discussion on Just got screwed by ea and ncaa within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #49
Strategy

OVR: 36
Re: Just got screwed by ea and ncaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
True, but when you buy that game used you are more a customer of Gamestop or whatever and not EA. EA and other gaming companies see 0 profits from used games/traded in games. The retailer who is re-selling it keeps all the cash.
Ok - good point man! I recant my statement!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

So wait, even if I buy it brand new tuesday I have to pay for Team Builder lol?
Old 07-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #51
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
I have the game already and entered my redeem box code to get my teambuilder teams. I thought it saved it because everything else was auto saved. Well I just put the game back in to go try to load my teams and it ask for the redeem box code again. I enter the code and it says the code has already been used. So now it looks like I am going to have to pay more money for some package, I thought teambuilder was free to begin with then I discover this mess. Way to go EA you guys sure know how to please your customers.
Don't know if this helps, maybe it can help others. When putting in the code the 1st time, I just put in the letters and numbers. It wouldn't let me use it, the second time I had to manually put the "-" in between each set of 4 letters or numbers. It's not like an XBL code where they enter the dashes for you, you have to enter them yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #52
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Yes.
adam, thanks man. great job with the game too!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #53
MVP

colkilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Problem solved. While I may not purchase NCAA '10 the fact that a dev is willing to help the OP with this issues goes more to that fact that having this kind of exposure to the people that make the games is a good thing for us the hardcore crowd. Nice work Adam.
couldn't have said it better myself, and thanks for the store hook-up rob!!
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #54
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
That might not be the best of ideas, considering the game isnt supposed to be out yet.

To the OP, I think your best bet is to change the post and post title alittle to get Adam or Russ to click on it and they may be able to help you.
So because the game isn't supposed to be out yet, he shouldn't buy the game if he sees it on the shelf? For all EA knows is that he has no clue when the official release date is, saw the game in a store and purchased it.

That's just completely silly to think he shouldn't call ea customer support just because the game "isn't supposed to be out yet". Well guess what, obviously the game is out if the OP is having a problem with it.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:27 AM   #55
MVP

colkilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubsgo33
So wait, even if I buy it brand new tuesday I have to pay for Team Builder lol?
negative. you will have a redemption code on your manual that lets you get 10 team slots. adam told me that you can "re-use" those slots as well. if you dl a team and don't like it, delete it and you get that slot back. you can purchase additional slots tho. someone said you can get 120 slots for $10. i don't think that is unreasonable personally...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #56
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

It still hasn't been answered if the code saves to your profile, hard drive, xbox, or what. I play on 2 xboxes, but I use the same account and hard drive. Will I lose my teams on my 2nd xbox?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »