Home

***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2009, 08:54 PM   #329
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: ***Official Impressions (PS2/PSP)***

Yea i love ncaa 10 for ps2....me and my friends always have a crazy time playing the game. Me, an LSU fan, always face my friends, all Florida fans....i win tho..........most times.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm starting to get PO'd at the 360 version of the game. How is 10 on PS2 compared to 07, which was the last PS2 version I played? Also, are there fixed rosters for PS2?
Old 10-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #331
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
I'm starting to get PO'd at the 360 version of the game. How is 10 on PS2 compared to 07, which was the last PS2 version I played? Also, are there fixed rosters for PS2?
The rosters aren't great and are missing several freshmen but as far as gameplay goes, the PS2 version is still ahead of the next generation versions as far as overall fun and how the computer plays. Prior to this season, 07 was my favorite version but I really am liking this year's version. The momentum isn't as overdone as it was in the 07 version and there are some new catching and tackling animations in this year's game. It's a pleasant change of pace from the 360 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #332
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFan
Check the stickied thread for PS2 rosters in the Rosters subforum for named rosters. The default rosters are pretty messed up.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #333
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

In all honesty, I would stick to 07. It is the best last gen version imo. Although I loved the summer drills in 08-10 (PS2), it can get pretty out of hand. I remember in 08, I had a TE with 81 speed and by his senior year, he was a 92. I actually started skipping the drills that gave you the ability to increase your speed by 5 points.

Right now, I have a season with Temple. I am 1-3 and am having a blast with it though. The recruits are much more balanced, the ball physics are fantastic, and the gameplay is pretty good. I would be lucky to win 3-4 games this season.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #334
Rookie

OVR: 7

how are the playbooks in 2010........ is there any noticable differences? also are the oregon jersey numbers fixed to the block style or are they the same as 09

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »