Home

HD Quality video posted

This is a discussion on HD Quality video posted within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #25
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HD Quality video posted

Thanks for posting that vid. Didn't care much for the score though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

Not that it should happen with any regularity but it can be done. Guys like Favre, Elway, Bradshaw, Staubach. I've seen highlights of plays of them doing similar things. And beforeu say "that guy isnt Favre" my point is just that it can be done. If its the norm then yeah we're gonna need those patched sliders sooner than later.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #27
Rookie

smace767's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Clark
The 2nd LSU touchdown is pretty dissappointing. Throwing a perfect bomb off of your back foot. what a joke.
I saw that too.
I had to go back and check it out. Having played QB, Not at any huge level, i played WR / DB with pads on. But even in flag football, the route trees, and patterns and reaction to pressure can parallel. Its played on a regulation wide football field 80 yards long.
35 yards is not that far. A 10 yard out from the far hash travels 40 yards in the air. ss in baseball make throws of over 40 yards across their bodies(from 2nd to 1st base is 30 yards). Different ball i know but throwing across your body does not mean you can only throw soft 10 yard passes with a football.

I look to see if the qb could have gotten the pass off. The animations limit how plays look, but a qb can get plant leg pressure(you can get plant leg pressure goin any direction ala a shortstop in the hole, going the wrong way reduces zip and placement of the throw but you can get it that direction) , in less than a sec when they make the decision to throw.
When he decided to throw a quick plant step and throw could be done in the general direction of the wr down the field with the same result, in the face of a blitz. when he threw the ball the wr was only 10-15 yards down the field. He threw it for the wr to go get it.

no safeties deep, a lob throw 35 yards ok. A throw like that 55 yards in between safeties with some zip, a problem.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:37 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Gino Toretta a heisman trophy winner got away with that all time in Erickson's one-back offense. Off the back foot lob that traveled about 35-40 yards in the air. Of course he had Lamar Thomas, Horace Copeland and Kevin Williams to throw the ball to.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #29
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

next segment uploaded

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 07-11-2009, 11:38 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 17

Wow in the first video the guy controlling the LSU MLB is running full speed all over the field, turning 180/360 degrees and never once loses a step of speed. That is just a huge fail on EAs part.

Plus the defense chant hurts my ears. Plus the deep throw off the back foot and the bad blocking in general. I don't doubt the game is fun but man those things make me cringe.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #31
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
Wow in the first video the guy controlling the LSU MLB is running full speed all over the field, turning 180/360 degrees and never once loses a step of speed. That is just a huge fail on EAs part.

Plus the defense chant hurts my ears. Plus the deep throw off the back foot and the bad blocking in general. I don't doubt the game is fun but man those things make me cringe.
yeah the LB is on speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #32
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Looks great, graphics look great. This is going to be one hell of a game when it is all said and done. People who have it are loving it!
Teasing the hell out of me! lol, cant wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »