Home

Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

This is a discussion on Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:42 PM   #17
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
So Adam, why couldn't you guys test out a show in dynasty? I don't see why you'd go out and improve a mode that no one would care if it got removed instead of going and improving your staple mode. Even if its a "test", if it has no good responses, fix it next year. You really can't go wrong with adding presentation to dynasty, its just so plain and boring now. RTG is still not going to get as much attention as dynasty. I really don't see the thought process behind what you guys did.
Well, you're working off a false premise for starters.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #18
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Well, you're working off a false premise for starters.
Okay I overexerted a little, but I feel like the masses really wouldn't care. Sorry for that, but can you give me some kind of response as to why you'd rather not test something in the mode itself?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #19
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Smile Re: Do you feel the presentation in "Road to Glory" should have been put in "Dynasty"

Despite the fact that Tuesday I will be buying the game...I do believe NCAA 10' should at least have the presentation of a game they created 4years ago! lol

Can You all patch something in? More stat overlays or something?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Okay I overexerted a little, but I feel like the masses really wouldn't care. Sorry for that, but can you give me some kind of response as to why you'd rather not test something in the mode itself?
I'm not sure what you mean about testing it. Did you read my post earlier in the thread explaining why we did it for CL instead of Dynasty?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #21
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean about testing it. Did you read my post earlier in the thread explaining why we did it for CL instead of Dynasty?
Why don't you add something like this in Dynasty mode? Why don't improve the presentation in Dynasty? Stuff like this is what should be coming out of the design and concept phase of the dev cycle for improving Dynasty.

Is this what you're asking bigdmo? If not, I am.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 39

Basically the feeling is why overhaul a secondary feature like RTG, yet leave Dynasty - the mother of all modes the way it is (boring & empty feeling).
Old 07-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #23
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Why don't you add something like this in Dynasty mode? Why don't improve the presentation in Dynasty? Stuff like this is what should be coming out of the design and concept phase of the dev cycle for improving Dynasty.

Is this what you're asking bigdmo? If not, I am.
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Basically the feeling is why overhaul a secondary feature like RTG, yet leave Dynasty - the mother of all modes the way it is (boring & empty feeling).
bingo
Old 07-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #24
stewaat

OVR:

In my opinion they should remove RTG because you have the ability to player lock on somebody.

If you want to play as a single person for a career just use PL on them. RTG is overkill on a 56-game ride you don't need all that energy spent on.

IRL, cash is king.
In NCAA football, dynasty is king.

I'd like to see a revamped dynasty mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »