Home

National Championship???

This is a discussion on National Championship??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: National Championship???

I just simmed through a season as florida and went undeafeated and faced oklahoma in a rematch which was really suprising lol. So i played the game it was really fun because i was down 24-7 then i scored 21 unanswered and ended winning on a last second tim tebow qb sneak for a go ahead touchdown and i felt the win lol but when it ended there is no celebration which is really dissapointing considering all this feel the win crap they have been preaching it is exactly the same as last year sorry I mean the game is fun but here is the truth

1. Nothing is new in the game outside of animations and player models

2 The uniform stuff and teambuilder is worthe buying the game honestly to me

3. Presentation stinks but just wait for madden for that lol

There is no feel the win in this game but for this game to have nothing i personally wanted i think its worth every penny and thats saying something so don't miss out
Old 07-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #18
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

That really blows, you put all that time into playing every game (normally, you took the short cut lol) and you get nothing!

These are the things that give games replay value, that is why I am stoked for Madden. That is why MLB the Show is a good game. Everytime you fire up those games there is a chance you could see something new.

Sorry, NCAA is not sim enough that I can get by with just text saying "congrats, you wasted hours of your life, your girlfriend is doing your roommate as a result, but you won the fiesta bowl... yay?"

I need some A1 on my meat and potatoes! I want to see the things that you see in real life in this game. And I could go on and on and name them for the billionth time in the last 10 years on the internet, but you know what I want by now... give it to me already!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #19
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That really blows, you put all that time into playing every game (normally, you took the short cut lol) and you get nothing!

These are the things that give games replay value, that is why I am stoked for Madden. That is why MLB the Show is a good game. Everytime you fire up those games there is a chance you could see something new.

Sorry, NCAA is not sim enough that I can get by with just text saying "congrats, you wasted hours of your life, your girlfriend is doing your roommate as a result, but you won the fiesta bowl... yay?"

I need some A1 on my meat and potatoes! I want to see the things that you see in real life in this game. And I could go on and on and name them for the billionth time in the last 10 years on the internet, but you know what I want by now... give it to me already!
Thats just it, they dont care about what you or I want, because if they did, we would have been had better presentation, working rosters and sliders, more realistic gameplay ie pass rush, QB accuracy. By this time we should have an amazing presentation but we dont. Every year they come up with a new BS gimmick and ignore the things we really want.

They give us 1 good feature, and force feed us a bunch of BS gimmicks and excuses about why they cant do something. IE Online Dynasty, Teambuilder, and then follow it up with BS like Wide Open Gameplay, Season Showdown, and a new camera angle everyone hates. I dont get it at all, Im not sure who they are actually making the game for but I think NCAA 10 is just like 09; its just good enough to warrant you buying it and playing it alot for the online Dynasty mode, but that only lasts as long as you can deal with the BS gameplay that will begin to irk your last nerve around Novemeber.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:28 AM   #20
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33

I could not agree more!!! Why do they do this to us time and time again!!!! I do believe that the animations are the only thing that may make this game somewhat playable...I am CERTAIN that unless they make MAJOR major changes to NCAA 11' I will not be buying EA College Football anymore....it seems like a waste of time because they are fufilling our requests!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #21
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
I could not agree more!!! Why do they do this to us time and time again!!!!
Because every year, we go out and buy it anyway. They get paid regardless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #22
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by twigstudios
So now they have the band formations ok then maybe it would be cool if you could have an ariel shot of a bunch of fans running out on the field after a rival/bowl/NC victory then a screenshot of the rival/bowl/NC trophy. Then maybe the commentators can actually sound excited that you just won instead of the bland same ole, same ole we've been getting. I don't know.
You'll never see rushing the field in a video game. The NCAA frowns on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »