Home

National Championship???

This is a discussion on National Championship??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8
Question National Championship???

Is there a celebration presentation after winning the NC this year instead of just the pontiac plays of the game?

This is make or break for me buying this cause if it doesnt have something at the end this game is pretty much the same in my opinion of what I wanted it to be presentation wise.

So please someone who has played the dynasty and seen what it was like to win the crystal ball put me out my misary and tell me it has the players celebrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: National Championship???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
Is there a celebration presentation after winning the NC this year instead of just the pontiac plays of the game?

This is make or break for me buying this cause if it doesnt have something at the end this game is pretty much the same in my opinion of what I wanted it to be presentation wise.

So please someone who has played the dynasty and seen what it was like to win the crystal ball put me out my misary and tell me it has the players celebrating.
The only thing EA has really ever done is have the team running with the trophy...so my money is on they kept it the same. Would love to hear differently....
Old 07-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

i think they should have it but it shouldnt be the reason why u dnt buy the game
Old 07-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat

I highly doubt anyone has gotten that far yet.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazihead3
i think they should have it but it shouldnt be the reason why u dnt buy the game
Oh dont get me wrong this is not the sole reason I wont buy this game. This is the only thing I refuse to look over so if they didnt atleast attempt to bring some of the college passion to my living room for the NC I dont feel like putting up with that two years in a row.

I dont want the only exciting thing in my dynasty to be recruiting, and is the road to glory stuff in the dynasty mode that would be a welcomed addition?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I highly doubt anyone has gotten that far yet.
Are you silly when I first got my hands on NCAA 09 I played a season and two games in a day couldnt put it down.

But then lies my problem cause of the videos ive seen the games look a lot similar and to be honest im getting kind of tired of playing 09. So I need just a lil bit more presentation this time around.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #7
Rookie

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox/...Heisman-Trophy

About (0:37) I need some more of this type of stuff.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #8
Rookie

I want my players to hold this up for VICTORY!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »