Home

Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

This is a discussion on Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:26 AM   #25
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Yeah they want me to pay $9.99 so my 7 year old kid can use his created team in his profile.

That sentence alone says how screwed up this is.
Yeah it sucks, but it's not screwed up. The code unlocks 12 slots for your profile not for your system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #26
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
I dont get it....Is TB not free on that website and then you download it to your game

what code are you referring to?
In order for any1 to use teambuilder,you have to type in this code on back of you instruction booklet.But you can only use it on 1 profile.So since I typed it in last nite on my profile,my kid can not use the teambuilder at all on HIS profile unless I pay an extra 9 dollars for team slots.

Why in the F*ck do we have to use a freakin code in the first place??????? That is the stupidest thing Ive seen.

EVERY sports game almost has a create-a-team section.

But with NCAA you have to type in a code to use it.
LOL that is so gay
Old 07-12-2009, 08:36 AM   #27
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
So you are saying that I should pay another 9bucks for a created team to be put on my kids profile.
I am saying that if you build your team using your profile information how can you think you can use the code giving to you for the teams you made on another profile regardless if is the same console

that makes no sense

if your son build his own team with his own account and his own gamertag then his code should be diff then yours and work on his profile

but if all the teams were made on your account then you cannot expect to put it on another profile
Old 07-12-2009, 08:38 AM   #28
MVP

mmorg's Arena

That's how it's supposed to work though. NBA Live 365 DNA worked like that too. It just sucks that EA is going this route to combat used game sales.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #29
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
That's how it's supposed to work though. NBA Live 365 DNA worked like that too. It just sucks that EA is going this route to combat used game sales.
but how does that suck...if i get a used game then i would not have to pay the price that the person who bought it first had to...

is common sense....if dna was free for people who buy used games..

how will sales be on release day for nba live....
Old 07-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #30
MVP

mmorg's Arena

Quote:
I am saying that if you build your team using your profile information how can you think you can use the code giving to you for the teams you made on another profile regardless if is the same console

that makes no sense

if your son build his own team with his own account and his own gamertag then his code should be diff then yours and work on his profile

but if all the teams were made on your account then you cannot expect to put it on another profile
That's not how it works. You don't have any understanding on how Team Builder works right now so don't try and talk about like you know it.

The instruction manual has a code to unlock 12 slots on your profile to save Team Builder teams on. The problem that he seems to be having is that he was under the impression that the code would unlock the 12 slots for his whole system, but it only unlocks the slots for the profile that the code was redeemed on.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:41 AM   #31
MVP

mmorg's Arena

Quote:
but how does that suck...if i get a used game then i would not have to pay the price that the person who bought it first had to...

is common sense....if dna was free for people who buy used games..

how will sales be on release day for nba live....
Or they could create a good game and then sales would be high no matter what. Creating a good game will boost sales more than anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #32
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
That's not how it works. You don't have any understanding on how Team Builder works right now so don't try and talk about like you know it.

The instruction manual has a code to unlock 12 slots on your profile to save Team Builder teams on. The problem that he seems to be having is that he was under the impression that the code would unlock the 12 slots for his whole system, but it only unlocks the slots for the profile that the code was redeemed on.
I dont have to know the in's and outs of tb to know that the code is for his profile...i went to that site last night to check it out and to create a team you must create an account...Then as he stated you get the code...that is all good...but i dont even have it and know that the code will be for my gt.....not for another one...

that is called common sense....i dont need to know tb to know that this is how is suppose to work....

Last edited by ~Guru~; 07-12-2009 at 08:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »