Home

Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

This is a discussion on Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #33
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Ncaa 10 - Why is ea selling functions that should be in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
but how does that suck...if i get a used game then i would not have to pay the price that the person who bought it first had to...

is common sense....if dna was free for people who buy used games..

how will sales be on release day for nba live....
So my 7 year old son needs to go get his own copy of the game.
Is that what you are saying?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Guru~
I dont have to know the in's and outs of tb to know that the code is for his profile...i went to that site last night to check it out and to create a team you must create an account...Then as he stated you get the code...that is all good...but i dont even have it and know that the code will be for my gt.....not for another one...

that is called common sense....i dont need to know tb to know that this is how is suppose to work....
Your Fanboism is nauseating, can you not comprehend English? This is a classic trap tactic. Please try and understand that EA is charging an additional 9.99 for each profile, on your system that wants to use TB. That is pretty cheesy.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:17 AM   #35
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantKingNy
Your Fanboism is nauseating, can you not comprehend English? This is a classic trap tactic. Please try and understand that EA is charging an additional 9.99 for each profile, on your system that wants to use TB. That is pretty cheesy.
YES,very plain and simple
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #36
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

It is cheesy, but it's no different than them charging an extra $10 for additional leagues to get the Adidas Live Seasons update in FIFA, or for the additional DNA Codes in Live.

They give a redeemable code with each game, and if you want extra you have to pay for it. I don't see why folks are shocked by this...unless they didn't know about the other two games. It's fair to assume one thing I guess, but when there are other cases of the same exact situation I don't get why people get so up in arms about it.

This isn't anything new. It says the code can be used one time only, so if you sign in to your profile...your gamertag....and use the code...that's the one time only. I don't get why you assume that a single code unlocks the feature for a completely separate profile even if it's on the same HDD. Unless you found some way to sign in to both profiles simultaneously and use the code to unlock 12 slots for two different gamertags, your complaints don't make much sense.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 4

Question here.

When you say profile do you mean separate gamertags, or separate user profiles within NCAA 10?
Old 07-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #38
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsbachWolf
Question here.

When you say profile do you mean separate gamertags, or separate user profiles within NCAA 10?
Your gamertag is tied to your profile on the game. So each gamertag on the console is a separate profile on NCAA.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #39
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
Your gamertag is tied to your profile on the game. So each gamertag on the console is a separate profile on NCAA.

Right...So if I have my own gt which is my profile...and i build a team on the tb website...i get the code right?

if you are my roommate and have your own gt on my console....and you build your own team on the tb website and get your own code right?

if i put my code on my console using my gt and get my teams

can you then log in to your gt and use your code to get your built teams
Old 07-12-2009, 10:50 AM   #40
Banned

~Guru~'s Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantKingNy
No maybe you should stop acting like a tough guy

Is not a tactic...He has yet to answer my question

if i built my team on the tb website and got my code

and then another person who lives with me builds their team and gets their code

that is 2 codes for 2 profiles...does that mean that i cant use my code on my gt and then when the other person wants to play the game and use their team on their gt they can enter their own code and get their teams

now if he built the teams for 2 people on the same code then how can you expect to have it for 2 gamertags....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »