Home

GameStop Tournament

This is a discussion on GameStop Tournament within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
GameStop Tournament

Well, my buddy called me and confirmed that once again, Gamestop will be running a tournament for NCAA 10 starting at 9:30 tonight before the official release. I played last year, and battled my way through the cheese fest only to get to the finals.

I'm a PS3 gamer, and we played on the 360.. I'm surprised I adjusted so quickly, but they really screwed me over in the final match..they decided since it was so late, first one to score wins. I took the loss, because my opponent got the ball first and kicked a 50 yard field goal to win 3-0 and I never touched the ball. My consolation prize for second place was a xbox 360 faceplate and skin for the system, lol.

It was tough to be mad about it, because it was a free entry fee tournament, but it sucked to get screwed over like that.. and I had made up my mind not to play this year, until I found out it was an earlier start time and they were going to play on the ps3 this year.

It's pretty cool, because the rent-a-center is right next door and they allow them to use a 60" tv every year for it.. and winner gets a 50$ gift certificate.. so I figured hell, I'll give it a go again..

anyone else's gamestop do ne thing like this ? the game is very popular in alabama, from what i've heard, especially compared to madden.. college football is king down here..

just wondering if anyone else has done ne thing like this or plan on it tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: GameStop Tournament

Just called up my gamestop, the guy said no tournament and seemed kinda bummed about it. I don't really care, though.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: GameStop Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
Just called up my gamestop, the guy said no tournament and seemed kinda bummed about it. I don't really care, though.

You won't be missing much. I'm devising my anti-cheese scheme as we speak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »