Home

Twelve Ways to Improve Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Twelve Ways to Improve Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 17
Idk about this really. I like making dynasties where I dont have to focus so much on being the head coach, and maybe its just because im used to it, but, I like being that wierd "force" that controls what happens in the football program, controlling the coach when necessary and controlling the players when necessary.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 AM   #50
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Twelve Ways to Improve Dynasty Mode

Dynasty Mode is perfect. I hope they don't change a thing.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:25 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Good read. One thing I've always wanted was for dynasty to focus more on the coaches and school than the players, kinda similar to the 2k college hoops games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 04:15 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 5
Can we please bring back player discipline? I loved how in past NCAA games if one of your players got him self into trouble you had the option of disciplining said player. I wonder why they would get rid of that feature. They could have bult on it and made it better with time. I also never understood why they gave you a set amount of discipline points to work with either. But that's the one feature I wish they'd bring back.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:26 AM   #53
XB1 GT: Cubone Jones

Cubone_Jones's Arena

OVR: 6

I absolutely love 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. The rest I don't really care much for.

Is it even possible to include a real coaching market? Is there a college coaches association that can be paid off or something?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 55
I like your wishlist. The more RPG-ish it gets - the better IMO. I like the strategy, the checks and balances.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2
Make mine the "simple" dynasty mode. All the stuff we have to do now with recruiting and the off-season and pre-season activities are time-consuming enough as it is. Having to do much more than that would be a nightmare.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 03:28 AM   #56
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5
You have some great ideas there...
My take is that NCAA needs (badly) an overhaul next year. Both NHL and FIFA have done this recently with great results.
I would base it off College Hoops 2K, alot of what we are talking about they had before its untimely demise, they had a lot of great features in Legacy mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »