Home

To Russ and Adam

This is a discussion on To Russ and Adam within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Exclamation To Russ and Adam

I just wanted to thank you guys for the frequent updates, and for putting up with the constant whining of some of the babies on this board, which must be difficult. For all the complaints, people seem to forget that developers are doing the gaming community a favor by hanging on these boards, and some of the comments leveled at you guys and your staff have been intolerable. I also want to mention that I picked up the game at midnight, and played it until 6:30 this morning, then started again when I woke up. Are there flaws? Of course there are; all games have flaws. The important thing, to me, is that EA has stepped up to the plate, admitted a mistake or two, and worked to fix things, despite the game being excellent as-is. In short, thank you for your time, your efforts, and an excellent college football game. I hope many people will reply to this post in kind, and urge the mods to make short work of anyone who tries to use this thread as yet another venue for pointless bashing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
Rookie

DJncsu13's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: To Russ and Adam

It's funny when a post like this gets no replies, but the posts that tear down all things EA get lit up like a Christmas tree.

I agree 100%. Thanks for the hard work and the updates.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
From The Ashes

xOLDBHOYx's Arena

OVR: 13

Amen...hallelujah.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm sure they really took that to heart.
Old 07-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

Lol i tried 1 of these threads b4 and got burned for it maybe things are really turning around here. TY for all the work on this years version of NCAA!!! I just hope some day these types of threads become the norm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

After playing this game since Friday, I will half to own up and eat some crow. I was very sceptical of this game before I played the final build and I have to say I am plesantly surprised by how good it is. Of course with a patch or two it will be even better. Thank you Devs for your hard work with this years NCAA.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
Lol i tried 1 of these threads b4 and got burned for it maybe things are really turning around here. TY for all the work on this years version of NCAA!!! I just hope some day these types of threads become the norm.
They will be when they produce a better game....
Old 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #8

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Please use the impressions thread for this. I can see this thread turning into a flame war.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »