Home

LOL! Texas and Florida have a COMBINED unsportsmanship points of OVER NEGATIVE 56,000

This is a discussion on LOL! Texas and Florida have a COMBINED unsportsmanship points of OVER NEGATIVE 56,000 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #57
Rookie

Killa22's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: LOL! Texas and Florida have a COMBINED unsportsmanship points of OVER NEGATIVE 56

I don't think that negative sportsmanship is at all and indication of a cheeser. I was use 21-0 to start the 3rd quarter against on my buddies and after just 2 pass attempts I was docked -75 points for trying to run up the score. What's funny is I didn't even complete those passes. I like the season showdown feature but not matter what team you play with if you are docked for even attempting a pass when there is pretty much 2 quarters left to play than I believe its too sensitive of a feature.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #58
Pro

DiddyGotGrillz's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: LOL! Texas and Florida have a COMBINED unsportsmanship points of OVER NEGATIVE 56

Typical white trash gator fans....GO BUCKS!!!

HAHAHA......I'm just playing guys!
Old 07-15-2009, 10:17 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Killa22 - If you're passing when you're up 21-0 it's not cheesy but it certainly could be construed as poor sportsmanship. Ditto for what a lot of you guys are saying "it's not working right" and then go on to describe what many people *DO* find unsportsmanlike. Remember sportsmanlike conduct is subjective so what you may think is just fine another may find offensive.

With that being said, yes i'm sure there are most DEFINITELY flaws in this system but thank GOODNESS EA finally is trying to start profiling people for who they are so we can avoid lamers online.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Also, something to keep in mind - if you're up 21-0 and passing, you might just be throwing a 5 yard pass to your HB to try to get a 1st down and you don't think that's cheesy but what if someone was throwing long bombs in a game online you were in when they were up 21-0, wouldn't you consider that cheesy??? The AI for this stuff is just in the infancy so you have to cut it some slack.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM   #61
Rookie

Deathblooms's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Killa22 - If you're passing when you're up 21-0 it's not cheesy but it certainly could be construed as poor sportsmanship. Ditto for what a lot of you guys are saying "it's not working right" and then go on to describe what many people *DO* find unsportsmanlike. Remember sportsmanlike conduct is subjective so what you may think is just fine another may find offensive.

With that being said, yes i'm sure there are most DEFINITELY flaws in this system but thank GOODNESS EA finally is trying to start profiling people for who they are so we can avoid lamers online.
I agree but I'm not a lobby guy and that is the only place you can see someone's sportsmanship. I played an unranked match against florida last night and the guy was up 28-10 in the 4th and passing the ball and got negative rep for going for it on 4th down a couple of times but then he chewed clock when it was inside a minute and got like +10 sportsmanship 3 different times. He then went for a fake field goal with 10 seconds to go but didn't get it. He ended up with +30 sportsmanship for chewing clock. It is flawed for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

oH i 100% agree that you should always be able to see everyone's info, ESPECIALLY in quick play.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 4

In Season Showdown can you only use the team you chose at the beginning? Because I chose UCLA...lol.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:40 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

yes, that's been well documented, whoever you chose at the beginning is who you are using all year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »