Home

No ETA for the "patch" yet?

This is a discussion on No ETA for the "patch" yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #33
Pro

ucas005's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: No ETA for the "patch" yet?

I'm holding out as well. As expected the negatives are now starting to pile up. I'm waiting to see how Patch #1 "fixes" the game.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #34
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

once we get a patch to clean up some of the bugs and once we get the rosters i think people will appreciate this game even more.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
No I didn't. I have avoided giving any dates until I know for sure 100%. It will be soon.
i think this was what he is refering too...so nope was not Adam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_Kiniry_EA
**UPDATE PS3**

Hey guys, updated rosters can be found in the following locations:

**PS3 - eascncaa10
Xbox 360 - EASCncaa10

Both are live now, we should have some information on the patch tomorrow. The patch is really only awaiting final approvals and hopefully will be out soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 11:23 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
kehlis - EA bashers rarely let the facts interfere with their anti-EA opinions do they?
You are the Freedom Fighter for EA Sports now after writing a dissertation on why you were finally giving up on the series?

Are you bi-polar by any chance?

I think we can all agree that we just want the best game possible. I don't care who makes it. I have no allegance to a game company and I'm sure others don't either. If the broken sliders and other problems were because things were incorrectly loaded on the disk, it would seem logical that the patch would or should be waiting at the time of release.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:25 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I'm waiting to see how Patch #1 "fixes" the game.
i don't think the patches are going to "fix" the game, because it isn't broke. the core game is well worth the $60. it's so nice to finally be able to play defense again. online dynasties are going to be amazing this year, even though my group is waiting until a roster comes out to start it up, i'm just playing quick matches online now for the most part, not worrying about the rosters because they will get fixed (by the users that are already hard at work).
Old 07-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna2006
i don't think the patches are going to "fix" the game, because it isn't broke. the core game is well worth the $60. it's so nice to finally be able to play defense again. online dynasties are going to be amazing this year, even though my group is waiting until a roster comes out to start it up, i'm just playing quick matches online now for the most part, not worrying about the rosters because they will get fixed (by the users that are already hard at work).
The game is playable but definitely has things that need to be addressed. Sliders are a must for the sim gamers out there. Pass rush. CPU QB acc. Ints/fumble problem. Injuries happen way to often.

I am patient I would rather have them take their time and do it right than rush out some BS like they did last year.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #39
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
You are the Freedom Fighter for EA Sports now after writing a dissertation on why you were finally giving up on the series?

Are you bi-polar by any chance?

I think we can all agree that we just want the best game possible. I don't care who makes it. I have no allegance to a game company and I'm sure others don't either. If the broken sliders and other problems were because things were incorrectly loaded on the disk, it would seem logical that the patch would or should be waiting at the time of release.
+1
I would shut the hell up and not complain about it.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #40
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetdemon
The game is playable but definitely has things that need to be addressed. Sliders are a must for the sim gamers out there. Pass rush. CPU QB acc. Ints/fumble problem. Injuries happen way to often.
But there are no sliders for fumbles or injuries in NCAA. Only Madden 10 added sliders this year for fumbles, injuries and fatigue as well as speed sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »