Home

For those wondering...Pass Rush...

This is a discussion on For those wondering...Pass Rush... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: For those wondering...Pass Rush...

wow, man i cant belive wtf im reading?!?!?!?! yall having trouble getting sacks/disruptingplays in the trenches??? are yall playing the same game i am????
im averaging about 4-6 sacks a game against the cpu on heisman and humans online with my hurricanes, man i just think that u guys need to give the game a lil bit more time and just lab a little more if u play ps3 my psn is fordtuff504 i dont mind saring schemes that i have, just practice guys trust me the d=line play is very dominante at times
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13

On a Heisman game once, I got 11 sacks, 6 were user sacks by me, and the CPU got 10 sacks on me, on default sliders.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
On a Heisman game once, I got 11 sacks, 6 were user sacks by me, and the CPU got 10 sacks on me, on default sliders.
man, thats just wrong on soooo many levels, smdh
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 07-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 17

Pass rush is an issue, no matter what anyone says about how many sacks they got. On default AA with even teams, at least a couple of times per game the CPU will have literally 10 seconds to stand in the pocket and wait for a WR to get open and then they'll complete a pass of course. Ten seconds is a freaking eternity but they have as much time as they want. It's honestly the most frustrating thing I've ever seen in a video game. One of those things that makes you shake your head and wonder how this can happen in a game in the year 2009.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

I had my entire DL flashing red as FSU vs UVA. I haven't had any problems getting pressure or sack. I've even gotten hits that disrupted the QB's follow-through and caused some wild passes. One I got an INT from 2 DL that sandwiched the ball off the hit/deflection.

I have seen the 5-10 seconds a few times, but usually only when I rush 3 or have the DL playing zone coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #22
Rookie

gofresno's Arena

OVR: 8

it hasnt been too bad, it sometimes feels its either a sack or no pressure but it hasnt been a gamebreaker
Old 07-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #23
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

I am seeing the qb dropping back with alot of time on his hands. the completion rating is a bit high for the college level, but again it seems alot of teams are now running the spread offense. I played one game smu vs. louisville and they passed the ball 80% runnning only 20%. I am looking for bugs in the game program also money plays.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #24
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBash721
I'm not having any problems...

I average about 2-5 sacks a game and I am able to get constant pressure on the QB.
Same here, i use FSU which uses a 4-3 base. I've found that using zone blitzes and blitzing your safeties is very effective. I just had 3 sacks with my Strong Safety on AA against Illinois. 5 or 6 sacks total that game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »