Home

*Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #81
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: *Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by michfan16
Can you create a RTG kicker
i honestly don't know what would be fun about RTG if you were a kicker...just saying you could play your entire career in a couple hours with the number of plays the kicker is in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #82
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
I use Philly's Heisman Sliders and they are perfect -- close games, upsets, scares, you name it - I've had it so far.

As cheap as it is I am playing with my Ohio State Buckeyes. I'm in Week #11 of Season #1 and sitting at 9-1 (4-1).

Biggest surprises was my 17 pt comeback against USC to win 31-27. My sneaker of a game against TOLEDO, winning 28-14. My shocking road loss to Purdue 38-31 which included an interception returned for a touchdown by Purdue when I was going in to take the lead late -- and finally, my monumental slaughter of #5 Penn State on the road, 38-13.

My win against #5 Penn State on the road was simply shocking! I thought I was going to get run out of the place, but I had a pick-6 on their first drive and my defense was doing everything right -- I led 21-0 after one quarter and never looked back.

The polls were also AMAZING for me in week #11! I had 9 teams ranked higher than me, including Florida (#1), USC (#4), Alabama (#5) and all of these teams were upset!

Florida lost to Vanderbilt due to 4 fumbles, 50-43! USC was beaten on the road against #24 Arizona State 34-27, and Alabama was shillacked by #12 LSU 49-14!

These three key losses shot me back into the BCS title picture. Best of all, Texas (9-0) and Oklahoma (8-1) are ahead of me and I'm hoping one of these teams will lose before seasons end -- although Texas is a powerhouse...

So I'm currenty 9-1 (4-1 in B10 -- 1st Place) and 3rd in the BCS rankings.

My remaining schedule is relatively kind although I travel to Ann Arbor in what is sure to be a test -- after all, it's a rivalry.

vs Iowa (6-4, 3-3)
@ Michigan (7-3, 3-3)

Then hopefully it's on to the BCS championship!

EDIT: Forgot the bad news -- Pryor was knocked out for 7 weeks (the season basically) with a broken wrist after leading the Heisman race and single handily beating USC and keeping me in countless other games -- it's Bauserman's turn, I guess.
sounds epic! i'm rootin for ya! so philly's sliders are good? i'm not a fan of playing on Heisman, but if they get good results like you say I might have to check them out.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #83
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onions
Started a dynasty with the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers [D, C-, D]. I looked at the teams and couldn't decide between WKU or Tulsa. I realized that Tulsa is a decent team, I've never heard of WKU football, and WKU's runs in past couple NCAA Tournament sold me.
you should of done tulsa

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »