Home

*OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD*

This is a discussion on *OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *OFFICIAL NCAA 10 RECRUITING THREAD*

If I find a MOST next to an A+ is the best thing to do just tp pitch this over and over?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:39 AM   #74
Rookie

alcoholicstepfather's Arena

OVR: 3

When I call a guy, I just need to keep pitching different things to him until his bar is filled up, right? I checked the recruiting reports and it says that CPU-controlled schools use a lot of time on recruits, so I'm confused as to what they are doing. I'm guessing its a waste of time to keep pitching different things to the recruits after his bar is full just to recruit the same amount of time as other recruits, but I'm ot sure. Does anybody know for sure?
Old 09-25-2009, 04:44 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 10

Someone asked for the 40 times. It's attached to this post as a Word Document. I just DLed it from whoever posted it before, but I double-checked and it looked accurate.

My 2 Questions:

1) Anyone have a good way to figure out Acceleration for positions that don't list it? I *hate* not being able to see it for some positions, especially WR and LBs, where I really value it. (Just got a 4* OLB with 69 ACC, I mean, whats the point? I never would have recruited him).

2) Anyone else having "balance" issues of classes at positions? What I mean is, I just got an entire recruiting class with ZERO "coverage" OLBs. I don't remember any in my first year's class, but I didn't specifically run a search. This time I did. It seems all LBs are either "Balanced" or "Run Stopper." (I suppose this could answer my first question too, re: only targetting "balanced" LBs?)
Attached Files
File Type: doc 40times.doc (52.5 KB, 56 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #76
Banned

themidnightrider13's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I just signed the number 1 recruit in the country, 5* Juco MLB out of NH in the first offseason in a dynasty playing as Idaho. The guy had no offers at week 3 of the offseason and noone was recruiting him. That should never happen with the top recruit in the country.
maybe he had some off the field porblems......LOL
Old 10-05-2009, 09:09 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcoholicstepfather
When I call a guy, I just need to keep pitching different things to him until his bar is filled up, right? I checked the recruiting reports and it says that CPU-controlled schools use a lot of time on recruits, so I'm confused as to what they are doing. I'm guessing its a waste of time to keep pitching different things to the recruits after his bar is full just to recruit the same amount of time as other recruits, but I'm ot sure. Does anybody know for sure?
Yes just fill up the bar and keep him smiling. I actually watched the video EA put out and I was good before but now I am a ninja. I signed 9 5 stars last year. The first time I have ever done that. It was a fluke though, because I will pass on some 5 star players. A lot of times 3 star guys fit my system better.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I just signed the number 1 recruit in the country, 5* Juco MLB out of NH in the first offseason in a dynasty playing as Idaho. The guy had no offers at week 3 of the offseason and noone was recruiting him. That should never happen with the top recruit in the country.
Actually that guy could have academic trouble or be a player with a "bad reputation". It is entirely possible some recruitscould slip through the cracks and end up at Idaho. Think a little man...
Old 10-14-2009, 05:57 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey guys this might be a stupid question but when you are playing an offline dynasty with two teams, is it possible to control the recruiting of both teams? And if so, how?
Old 10-14-2009, 07:47 PM   #80
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpruitt3
Hey guys this might be a stupid question but when you are playing an offline dynasty with two teams, is it possible to control the recruiting of both teams? And if so, how?
Look up in one of the top corners while in a menu or recruiting. You may have to press triangle but you'll then change control of teams by pressing R1/L1. Pressing triangle on PS3 will bring up the roster breakdown page where you can then change.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »