Home

No more excuses

This is a discussion on No more excuses within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
No more excuses

I know this is going to get closed, and I'm fine with that because it is obvious from looking at the forum that the customers (who should matter) are not happy with this years game, I, among many, feel my requests have gone unanswered for too long with this franchise. Now that the developers have come to the forum I post this simple question: when will we see what we want? We have all be asking for presentation, physics, etc, etc, we all know the lists upon lists of things that have gone unanswered. So, devs, will we ever see espn integration? Will we see improved player physics? Refs? Chain gangs?team entrances? Interactive sidelines? Broadcast style presentation? These are the things we have been asking for, if there is an EA dev that stubbles upon this and wants to shine some light on the subject please do. I understand that you guys work very hard on the game and it has come a long way but at the same time, it seems as if we don't matter. So please prove me wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 01:35 AM   #2
Rookie

JStuckel21's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: No more excuses

There's also people like me out there, who are avid players of the game but don't care about the lack of refs or chain gangs. I just want to play the game. They can't please everyone.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

the thing that annoys me the most, apart from the crappy AI, magnet players and catches and crappy looking fans

WHY DOES EA EVEN HAVE THE ESPN LICENSE AND NOT USE IT????

seriously? whats the point if we dont get the ESPN presentation, halftime and post game highlights, weekly highlights and what not? i mean what do these guys spend the year doing? adding things to the game that most people wont care about like showdown and team builder?

or did they just spend the past year watching their footage of erin andrews? i dont get it, im glad i rented this game
Old 07-15-2009, 01:44 AM   #4

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

This is just another thread talking about the same thing. Please use the search engine on your topic instead of creating a new one.

Closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »