Home

Defenseive controls

This is a discussion on Defenseive controls within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Defenseive controls

I just want to say that they should of given us a choice of changing back to classic controls. Because I am hating the current denfense control. Using the right stick to do all my swim move and other moves up from is annoying. I like it better when I could just hit RB button and to my swim move and be done. But now they have to change it up. Why mess with something that was never broken in the first place. I know some people will say oh well you will get us to it. But honestly I wan't get use to it. It is quite annoying. I like the game. But the defense controls with the right stick is really annoying point blank. Your thoughts please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 02:36 AM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Defenseive controls

People say the same thing about the juke moves with the right stick only when you running the ball or the pump fake with the right stick.

Eventually you will adapt and get use to it.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 AM   #3
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
People say the same thing about the juke moves with the right stick only when you running the ball or the pump fake with the right stick.

Eventually you will adapt and get use to it.
Thats the thing is I don't want to have to adapt to it. I have no time to get use to a new set of controls everytime a game DEV decides to change the face of the controls people are use to. They could atleast gave a freaking option to switch back to the classic version. Why mess with controls that has been working for people in the past. Like I said if they are going to redo the controls. Then add the classic version aswell. I have no time to get use to a new set of controls on defense. Plus like I said the D controls is annoying as heck.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
Rookie

armagedn's Arena

OVR: 2

I wish i could count how many times i pressed X to strip instead of the new button, LB. Or how many sacks i could've got but i frantically pressed LB or RB instead of RS
Old 07-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by armagedn
I wish i could count how many times i pressed X to strip instead of the new button, LB. Or how many sacks i could've got but i frantically pressed LB or RB instead of RS
I hate trying to strip the ball and getting caught up in the jump (or swat) animation instead (especially as a DL).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »