Home

Road To Glory Bug or Problem

This is a discussion on Road To Glory Bug or Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Road To Glory Bug or Problem

Hi Guys

I have realised when i play road to glory i cannot change the quarter length time, 5mins is default i find that the matchs end to quick without enough plays, is there away around this or am i missing something because i cant find the option

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Road To Glory Bug or Problem

HA! i knew i forgot to post something!

I couldn't find it either.....any help?
Old 07-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

in last years version, u had to adjust the length of qtrs to your liking before u started campus legend mode or it would stay at 5 min qtrs. I havent tried it in this years version.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 07-15-2009, 10:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

hi spin

i tried that method too it didnt work either only for dynasty, i forgot to mention that before

thanks
Old 07-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #5
Rookie

fonz500's Arena

OVR: 3

I couldn't change the difficulty before I started either...
Old 07-15-2009, 10:28 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I bet the time isn't changeable, nor the difficulty.

EA has the "RTG Score" feature for online. The only way to curb scores from getting ridiculous is to put everyone on an even playing field (5 Min QTRs) for competitive results.

edit: NVM difficulty is changeable, duh.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
Captain Sarcastic

OVR: 6

Road To Glory worked pretty good in High School (but worse than last year), but once I got into college, it started to suck. The play calling is just stupid. It's like it is more worried about setting up plays, than it is letting you be part of the game.

The problem got even worse when I finally enabled season showdown. The gameplay drastically changed. The stupid computer is calling running plays over and over again, and I'm the U Of Utah, which is supposed to be a spread offense more run & gun style (at least they were last year). This year they are running 3-5 plays in a row, even if it's 3rd & 8. I have to use timeouts to get them to change the play to something reasonable.

The stupid QB also throws to someone else 80% of the time before I've even made the break on my route. It makes the game really stupid, and not fun to play at all. Last year it would focus on you a lot more. Maybe not as realistic overall, but I want to have fun over 100% realism.

I figured maybe I'll restart and pick another school, but that would screw my "loyalty" showdown points now that I picked Utah as my team. I think the showdown, or the play setup crap really screwed over RTG this year. It is a lot more fun to play dynasty, but I usually save that to play with my son, and I wont start my own until we have final rosters with names.

Maybe it will get better with custom rosters, but right now they totally hosed over the game. It's not fun when I only get 7 passes all game, and I'm the #1 WR. The stupid QB releases the ball before the play can develop most plays, and then running plays are selected way too often. I'm guessing all due to setup plays.

Oh well, love gamefly. I don't like it, I don't buy it.

Last edited by xxzone; 07-15-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

You can't change the quarter length. However, you can change the difficulty level after you start your Road To Glory. You must create your player and so on.....before the first game starts, use the Road to Glory menu options to change the difficulty. It wouldn't be fair if people could use 12 minute quarters or so while others were using 5 minute quarters. The online leaderboards will only include those playing on All-American and Heisman.....almost sure of that.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »