Home

Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!!

This is a discussion on Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:23 PM   #49
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Cosmetic Upgrades IMO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Uh...didn't I say imo?
No where did I mention that 2k didn't have issues,so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't try to put words in my mouth.
You said imo, but the gist of your post was clear. Anyone who thinks the opposite is clearly wrong and out of their minds.

Just as you put a caveat with your comment about 2k, but in reality you made it seem as though 2k was without any major issues when it came to the pass rush/pass protection.

You cover yourself technically but the intent of your post was quite clear.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #50
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

I will once again reiterate this... NCAA Football 10 replays =/= NCAA Football 10 real time gameplay.

Apex is misleading you so badly on this one. Like I said earlier, he was pretty much right about everything in Madden 09...but if you compare his Madden 09 vids to his more recent stuff you can clearly see the change in objectivity and "troof chasing," to just a guy who's gassed his own head up and now he can't stop.

Once again...NCAA Football 10 replays = some of the weirdest, choppiest, ugliest stuff you're going to ever see.

NCAA Football 10 on the field = a fun *** football game.

Please don't create threads like this and act like you have more insight than people who have been playing the game for about a week...because you don't. I'm not a fanboy of anything, I call 'em like I see 'em. I sold Madden 09 on amazon.com about 5 days after I had it and ended up picking up NCAA 09 again just to feed my sick addiction to football. I still play Madden 06 (PS2) on my PS3 several times a week. I understand that there are a ridiculous amount of short comings in these football games, but it pissed me off to see one person who's clearly drunk on semi-internet fame, spreading false info.

If you look at NCAA's replays you're gonna see some awkward things. I've seen the ball not rotate in instant replays a ton this year...guess what the ball does in real time???? Give up? It rotates.

So should I look at that video of the ball not rotating, que up my camera, start recording, and explain in excrusiating detail about how bad the game is? Even when I clearly saw the ball rotate in real time...because that is essentially what Apex is doing.

Now you sit on that and REALLY THINK about that for a sec...this is not a personal attack on you or anything Wolkpack, but you don't have the game man. What you're doing is essentially the same as swearing that a particular horror movie is bad because you know a person, who hates horror flicks, that said the movie sucked...and you haven't seen it for yourself.

Last edited by nuckles2k2; 07-15-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #51
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
I will once again reiterate this... NCAA Football 10 replays =/= NCAA Football 10 real time gameplay.

Apex is misleading you so badly on this one. Like I said earlier, he was pretty much right about everything in Madden 09...but if you compare his Madden 09 vids to his more recent stuff you can clearly see the change in objectivity and "troof chasing," to just a guy who's gassed his own head up and now he can't stop.

Once again...NCAA Football 10 replays = some of the weirdest, choppiest, ugliest stuff you're going to ever see.

NCAA Football 10 on the field = a fun *** football game.

Please don't create threads like this and act like you have more insight than people who have been playing the game for about a week...because you don't. I'm not a fanboy of anything, I call 'em like I see 'em. I sold Madden 09 on amazon.com about 5 days after I had it and ended up picking up NCAA 09 again just to feed my sick addiction to football. I still play Madden 06 (PS2) on my PS3 several times a week. I understand that there are a ridiculous amount of short comings in these football games, but it pissed me off to see one person who's clearly drunk on semi-internet fame, spreading false info.

If you look at NCAA's replays you're gonna see some awkward things. I've seen the ball not rotate in instant replays a ton this year...guess what the ball does in real time???? Give up? It rotates.

So should I look at that video of the ball not rotating, que up my camera, start recording, and explain in excrusiating detail about how bad the game is? Even when I clearly saw the ball rotate in real time...because that is essentially what Apex is doing.

Now you sit on that and REALLY THINK about that for a sec...this is not a personal attack on you or anything Wolkpack, but you don't have the game man. What you're doing is essentially the same as swearing that a particular horror movie is back because you know a person, who hates horror flicks, that said the movie sucked...and you haven't seen it for yourself.

Wait all these posts, and Wolfpack doesn't have the game? Classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 PM   #52
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

No he doesn't. But he has seen his "homies" playing it.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #53
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Here is the deal:

Wolfpack - prove to me you have the game. After you do, I'll allow you to post your opinion on the the game.

Until then, I really don't want to see anyone who HASN'T played the game voicing their opinions. You have a developer who has come in and told you why replays aren't always equal to real time gameplay, and to be honest, he didn't have to defend it to anyone.

Thread. Locked.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »