Home

highest instant classic scores

This is a discussion on highest instant classic scores within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
highest instant classic scores

Hey all, I was just wondering what some of your highest instant classic game scores are. I just had one that was 2787 which seemed pretty high to me, but was a dam good game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 01:52 AM   #2
Rookie

bobbyjoe455's Arena

Re: highest instant classic scores

my best is 2772. it was crazy my opponent scored a go ahead TD with twenty ticks left. i return the ball to the forty with 17 ticks left (he had a bad kickoff). only down three he thinks i'm gonna throw a deep post across the middle (it was there all game) set up a FG. i throw it deep to Brandon Collins on the sideline and take it to the house. my best game ever
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

I just got my best score on this game just about 25 minutes ago. It turned out to be like 1237 or something like that.

It was in my Online Dynasty with Colorado, and I was playing Wyoming (on Heisman difficulty... which is an awful difficulty, btw). Wyoming got out to a 14-0 lead, but I scored a touchdown with a minute left in the half. Thinking I had finally gotten myself back in the game, I ended up allowing a Hail Mary touchdown as time expired in the first half... that put me down 21-7.

In the second half, I finally started playing better on defense, and I stopped making mistakes on offense. I got it to 21-21 in the 4th quarter, before they kicked a field goal to go ahead 24-21 with 1:30 left.

On 3rd and 6 on my own 45 yard line (with 50 seconds left in the game), I ran a HB Screen just hoping to get a first down and go out of bounds. My HB caught it, broke two tackles and as I was heading out of bounds I noticed a ton of green in front of me, so I went for it.

I made it to the 10 yard line and noticed that their safety was taking too big of an angle, so I juked inside (which confused the hell out of him) and carried a defender into the endzone with 35 seconds left. I held them for the 28-24 victory.

Despite my QB throwing 2 interceptions, and Wyoming's QB only throwing 3 incompletions... I was still able to pull off the victory. It was one of the best endings I've ever been a part of.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7

My highest instant classic was the craziest game I ever played and I was surprised it actually gave it such a high rating...I think it was like 2,900 something...

Marshall has never beaten WVU and the year before in my dynasty they missed a 53 yarder to beat me and I won 34-32...The next year they have me on the ropes with 42 seconds left and I was on the 50....screen pass to my rb and he goes the distance with about 30 secs left....I kickoff and tackle them at about the 30...at this point Im playing prevent but of course somehow a receiver gets behind me (I didn't even notice) and they throw a bomb and go up by 4...It was a high scoring game like 62-58...so with :02 left I'm pissed bc somehow Marshall was gonna beat me....Well into the spotlight comes my freshman receiver who takes one back to the house with no time left!!! TAKE THAT MARSHALL!! you'll never beat WVU
Old 07-16-2009, 02:43 AM   #5
Rookie

I havent had many good scores yet... not enough games to get them anyway, buut I feel like I should have had some higher by now. My best was when I pulled off a 40+ yard pass to get into field goal range and barely called a timeout with 1 second left to kick that game winning field goal. But alas it was only in the 600s, I was in disbelief.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 02:54 AM   #6
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19

So far I have only had one, it was one of my RTG games..580...it was amazing..lol jk..I personally didnt think it was an instant classic but oh well, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »