Home

Good Job Hokies! #1 In Sportsmanship

This is a discussion on Good Job Hokies! #1 In Sportsmanship within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #9
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Good Job Hokies! #1 In Sportsmanship

i really hope they add the player card to quick play games
Old 07-16-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezevthokie9

Why thank you, hahaha
THERE IT IS!!!

Now why isn't a former hokie great here to give us the speech.

Bruce! Where are you?!
Old 07-16-2009, 11:40 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 14

That's great though. I wish I could say the same for Ohio State, but their immense fan base is more likely to have more bad apples.

Although, Ohio State has more users than Florida, but WAY WAY less than Florida's sportsmanship negative points. That has to count for something.

Right now, I am the #1 leader for Ohio State in overall points and top 10 for sportsmanship. I'm trying to set a good example for the rest of the Buckeye Nation.

Last edited by Silent Nature; 07-16-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #12
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlane0087
Most people who go online don't care about playing the game all the care about is W's and the L's. What sucks is that they aren't punished for doing it besides the dreaded minus in sportsmanship. But I am sure that will keep them up all night tossing and turning.
I think there are a lot of people interested in SS. Most think it's a great feature despite what they initially thought. I normally don't play online but, have been this year while waiting on the rosters to come out. So far I'm 4-0 and I usually check my SS stats after each game. It's pretty interesting, IMO.

I've been racking up the Sportsmanship point's. I punt, just like a real team should and take knees at the end of the game (what a concept). The funny thing is that 2-4 people I've played against never punted. No matter what. And another person only punted like 2 or 3 times when was 4th and long.

I guess I need to find a VT fan so, I can finally play someone who understands football situations and gives their team an opportunity to win

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I think there are a lot of people interested in SS. Most think it's a great feature despite what they initially thought. I normally don't play online but, have been this year while waiting on the rosters to come out. So far I'm 4-0 and I usually check my SS stats after each game. It's pretty interesting, IMO.

I've been racking up the Sportsmanship point's. I punt, just like a real team should and take knees at the end of the game (what a concept). The funny thing is that 2-4 people I've played against never punted. No matter what. And another person only punted like 2 or 3 times when was 4th and long.

I guess I need to find a VT fan so, I can finally play someone who understands football situations and gives their team an opportunity to win
Hit me up
Old 07-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #14
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlane0087
Most people who go online don't care about playing the game all the care about is W's and the L's. What sucks is that they aren't punished for doing it besides the dreaded minus in sportsmanship. But I am sure that will keep them up all night tossing and turning.
That is one of the reasons I never play online. Part of me would like to but in the early days (I was a Live beta tester even) I had so many bad experiences I just don't even feel like trying it again. Really too bad I didn't make friends during that time. I literally have one person on my friends list and it is my Bro so doesn't really count especially since he no longer plays sports games, so we just chat is all.

The other reason is that I suck these days playing against people. And while I don't get upset with losing to others, I am not much fun to play against for most people because I am not enough of a challenge.

What is weird though is I used to play more back in the day online when I had such little time. Now I have too much time to play games and still stick with dynasty modes rather than playing people online. Online leagues and dynasty modes are tempting though.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #15
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Congrats VT guys!

I'm proud to have Iowa second though

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

If anyone wants to play a legit simmer, look me up on the 360. My GT is dubz on3. I picked the Longhorns in Season Showdown, most of my family went there, but I'll play with any school that matches up well against my opponent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »