Home

So tell me this......

This is a discussion on So tell me this...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
So tell me this......

Seeing that NCAA is the little brother and always waits until their big brother(Madden) does something and copies em (nothing wrong with that) do you all think that next year will be the presentation year for NCAA?

I personally think its coming. The reason I created this thread, I was just playing 09 and noticed that they have player face models for the coaches, so I figured it would be a matter of time before we see those coaches on the sideline.

Might as well. Their faces are already modeled into the game right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: So tell me this......

I think so, that and ProTak
Old 07-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

I sure hope so. While I'm having a blast playing the game, the presentation for the NCAA series is probably one of the worst (if not THE worst) that I've seen in a sports game. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's "my eyes are bleeding this is so bad" awful but there is so much more that could be and should be done with it.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #4
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

no, I dont think so. Personally, I think the commentary needs to be completely re-recorded at this point. I just don't see EA taking the time to do that...
Old 07-16-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37

I really hope they can "Patch" us a lil something until they build a full blow-out next year!!! If this game has presentation.....Its easily the BEST CFB game of All-Time!

C'mon EA!!! i know you all are capable of doing this...please give us some time of presentation this year and next year!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Everything in Madden 10 minus Pro-Tak, may be in NCAA 11.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-16-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Everything in Madden 10 minus Pro-Tak, may be in NCAA 11.
I dont know man. I think the pro tak is coming next year also. They brought in the break tackle from Madden this year.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm hoping next year is the year they really overhaul the presentation. I want to see them use their ESPN license to create an ESPN Game Day broadcast type of presentation. Just like you see on Saturdays. Authentic ESPN banners, screen transitions, game stat popups, etc.

Along with that, they should completely upgrade the commentary as well. I know they continue to add new lines each year, but it's still getting stale.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »