Home

NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #25
Pro

blLLD0's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexbronx

"The defender is blocking for me!"

HAHAHAHA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #26
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

I would actually watch more of his vids if they weren't so long. Anything more than two minutes I pass.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:36 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7xdU...eature=related

This has to be the FUNNIEST vid I have ever seen
Old 07-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 32

I guess it is easier to kill the messenger.

If the Line of Scrimmage play is broken then the game play is broken. NCAA 10 is a broken game. There I said it.

Peace
Old 07-17-2009, 10:17 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

NCAA 10 feels EXACTLY like NCAA 09....I really DO NOT feel a difference, glad my cousin bought it instead of me, haven't bought ANY next-gen EAsports football or basketball games, they're just not good enough and they are steps backwards compared to their last-gen counterparts....
Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #30
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I don't mind Apex bringing up glaring issues with NCAA and Madden. If this helps EA bring out a better football game, all the power to him.

There is a but, though, and here is my issues with the videos.

1. There isn't constructive criticism. It doesn't do any good to call a potential audience fanboys or sheeple. You'll catch more bees with honey if you lay off the name calling instead of hiding behind youtube.

2. It will be more difficult to pull everyone onto your side with NCAA. I don't mind you finding the glitches, but there are people on here Apex that enjoy 2k5 that are saying this is a good game. Ram209 and JMD come to mind and I'm sure there are others.

3. Almost related to number 2 above, but not everything about NCAA 10 is a negative. I'd love for you to show balanced and fair reporting. Show a glaring weakness and then show something positive.

This game is much better gameplay wise than 09, Apex. I think if you acknowledged that, you'd have more people listening to your videos instead of always trying to bring EA and their customers down.

By all means, keep showing the videos with NCAA and Madden, but with better constructive criticism and more fair reporting.

That's my take. Take it for what it's worth.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #31
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANT_P1989
NCAA 10 feels EXACTLY like NCAA 09....I really DO NOT feel a difference, glad my cousin bought it instead of me, haven't bought ANY next-gen EAsports football or basketball games, they're just not good enough and they are steps backwards compared to their last-gen counterparts....

Each to his own, but if you feel this game feels EXACTLY like 09, one of two things is obvious.

1) You didn't play NCAA '09 for more than a day.

2) You didn't play NCAA '10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 10:36 AM   #32
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANT_P1989

My only gripe is that people crucify next gen sports titles (doesn't matter which company it is) and always refer back to last gen games...forgetting that they had just as many nagging annoyances as the current gen stuff.

So if you just don't like a game, fine. If you think the game is garbage, fine. If you can't take the impurities and nagging little nuances that somehow always find their way into a game....fine. I can't say that you're wrong to not find the game's problems annoying.

But don't act like the games that we all consider the best offerings of football gaming didn't have their fair share of annoying bugs...because they did. They were annoying then and they're annoying now...but we lived with it and still call those some of the best sports games to ever drop.

Even All-pro 2K8 had it's fair share of stuff that made you stand up and say "now wait just a god **** minute" but people still sing the game's praises.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...if those things were "eh, this is still a bad *** game" then I can live with a few head scratchers in NCAA 10 and so can you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »