Home

Is it Possible to ADD a BROADCAST CAM into the next Patch?

This is a discussion on Is it Possible to ADD a BROADCAST CAM into the next Patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Is it Possible to ADD a BROADCAST CAM into the next Patch?

I would love a good playable Broadcast Cam that allows you to easilly follow the action including pass plays down field

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Rookie

goodfellagator22's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is it Possible to ADD a BROADCAST CAM into the next Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFudge
I would love a good playable Broadcast Cam that allows you to easilly follow the action including pass plays down field

What do you guys think?
would be awesome(especially for those who only do coach mode or like to watch CPU vs. CPU), but it probably won't happen. You'd think they would've just had it in the game at release if they felt it was necessary.

I don't understand that about the next gen football games(EA). It was usually common place to at least have a handful of camera options, yet they still haven't made it.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Rookie

twigstudios's Arena

OVR: 7

I wish. I watch alot of CPU matchups so yeah that would be nice. Don't think we are going see though not until at least 2012. idk
Old 07-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Im actually excited that it might be added to the next patch...go look at the big petition in the Madden forum. It looks good for Madden and Im hoping to see it in NCAA as well

At least if they cant do the Broadcast, I'd settle for the NCAA 2009 CAM as an option that I can choose from the settings screen if I dont want to use the 2010 CAM

Im not a big fan of its low angle...I prefer a higher up zoomed back tactical CAM when playing...Im sure I cant be alone in this. When the camera is too close, you see all the choppy flaws in the transistion and movement animations and it feels less fluid.

I'd actually be happy with some sort of hybrid CAM halfway between their new zoomed out coach cam and the normal cam

Just gimme another CAM dammit!

LOL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »