Home

PAC 10 Schedules are STILL Broken in Dynasty

This is a discussion on PAC 10 Schedules are STILL Broken in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: PAC 10 Schedules are STILL Broken in Dynasty

Here is the official list. Not that I expect to accomplish anything with this, because I am certain I will hear about how this is unpatchable.

Season 1 is perfect with the exception of Washington State-Oregon State...wrong week...it was originally scheduled where the game has it, and they moved it...but they moved it before Arizona-Southern Cal was moved, and that was fixed...not sure why that game wasn't.

Season 2
Oregon State-Only the Arizona State game was rotated. The other 44 conference games are the same as the season before, which is wrong. All nine games should rotate sites every team. NO exceptions. In the past, the Arizona State game NEVER rotated. So, you've inverted a small annoyance and turned it into a disaster. The last versions of the old XBOX game had 1 game wrong. You had the other 39 right. Now you've fixed that one that was broken...and ALL other 44 conference games are wrong now.

Non-conference schedules were changed, and the Oregon State-Arizona State game was fixed, so this isn't an accident of having the same schedules in season 2 as season 1.

The other round-robin conferences:
Mountain West...similarly broken in season 2.(only looked at AFA, but it's the identical conference schedule as season 1)
Sun Belt(based only on looking at Arkansas State) is fine
WAC(based on only looking at Boise State) is fine
Big East similarly fine based on looking only at Cincinnati
Old 07-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #10
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

sim ahead 3-4 yrs, i know it kinda blows if youd have to wait that long to play em on the road, but maybe?

just a thought

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

yeah, season 2 is simming right now...takes like 20 minutes...or longer...and my wrath is growing with each minute

Season 3 in theory should be the exact same as Season 1 in terms of sites.
It rotated from Season 2 however. Except for Arizona State-Oregon State

That game works perfectly. I was away, then home, now away again. But that throws everything off because the others didn't rotate like that.

Last edited by Tovarich; 07-17-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

I feel ya dude...I'm just tryin to help figure something out to get by...i'm really feeling this game, and i wanna roll with WaSH. St. or Stanford....I dunno if i could if the schedules messed up...i mean is it just Oregon St, or the whole Pac-10? Id like to alternate at least my rivalry game with Washington ya know lol

hopefully we can figure something out to get by tho if it is messed up year in year out

FIFA12 PS3

NCAA14 PS3
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 07-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

Season 2 is wrong for everyone. Whoever you have home Season 1 is home Season 2, same for the road. The only game that changed stadiums is Oregon State vs. Arizona State.

Season 3 is rotated from Season 2, which in the sense that Season 3 should be identical to Season 1, is wrong.

The jist of it is Season 2 is wrong, and it throws off everything from there on out. How they made 1 game out of 45 rotate correctly from Season 1 to Season 2 is beyond me.

So for the first 2 seasons, the Civil War is in Eugene, the Apple Cup is in Seattle, the Duel in the Desert is in Tempe, the Big Game is in Palo Alto, and the USC-UCLA game is in the Coliseum. Then it rotates after that. Which is still wrong in the sense that the years are off.

Ditto for the Mountain West. Season 2 is wrong for them too, and then it finally starts rotating in the 3rd season.

If the Sun Belt should alternate perfectly like the PAC 10 does, then that is broken too, at least for Arkansas State, but not until Season 3. 1 and 2 were fine for them, but Arkansas State has 2 games that didn't rotate between season 2 and 3.

WAC seems fine all 3 years, based on only Boise State
Big East seems fine all 3 years, based on only Cincinnati

Last edited by Tovarich; 07-17-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

Ok, well it definitely could've been worse, good to know it rotates after year 2 tho...

FIFA12 PS3

NCAA14 PS3
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 07-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

if thats the case then I can live with that. I just started a dynasty with Washington, so i might just sim the first season and roll from there. Not ideal by any means.

Is this something they would even attempt to patch? I didn't have XBL last year so I never applied any patches for 09 to see if they fixed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

It could be worse, but this is still laughably inept(if it wasn't so annoying, it'd be laughable....I'm not laughing)

I guess when they said Arizona State-Oregon State was fixed, that was correct. That game works. They didn't say that they wouldn't break 44 other games to do it. So I guess I won't say they lied.

My feeling is...this is patchable, but people would have to re-start their dynasties because it would probably cause a crash.

The show patched their schedule and then (I think) people just had to start over? Dont remember.

They just patched the base roster of the game though, so the base schedule has got to be patchable too.

And they better...this is gonna ruin the PAC 10 and Mountain West for many people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »