Home

QB Sneak

This is a discussion on QB Sneak within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #1
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
QB Sneak

Has the QB sneak changed from last year? I can be in practice mode with no defense, and every time on the QB sneak the QB just dives straight forward. It's not has if I am hitting dive and it's a full out 5 yard dive, it's looks like a programed animation. Unless my line gets a push, my QB creates no positive yardage on his own.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: QB Sneak

For some reason when I do it I can run forward 5 yards. I'll post a video for you guys if you do not believe.

― Plato
Old 07-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

dsciara21's Arena

OVR: 4

It only happens to me when i make the o-linr pinch otherwise im taken off like usual
Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

The QB will do an automatic dive animation if the defense has 5 or more down linemen.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
It's not has if I am hitting dive and it's a full out 5 yard dive, it's looks like a programed animation. Unless my line gets a push, my QB creates no positive yardage on his own.
GASP! It's almost as if EA took the advice of someone that knows football. Yes, that is correct your QB will not be able to push an entire team out of the way for a first down, that's the O-lines job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

It shouldn't be an instant thing. I'm talking the mili-second the ball is snapped he is diving. I can hold right and right when the ball is snapped its a dive to the right. 0 attempt to even stay on his feet.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
It shouldn't be an instant thing. I'm talking the mili-second the ball is snapped he is diving. I can hold right and right when the ball is snapped its a dive to the right. 0 attempt to even stay on his feet.
It was abused too much last year, so they went a little overboard with a canned animation this year to approximate how much yardage you should get on a QB sneak. If it's not inches, don't use it.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

rangerp72's Arena

OVR: 2

yes i love it EA keep it the same. I hate it when last yrs game everyone went for the short gains with the qb sneak lame. This yr he barely moves forward GREAT JOB EA i like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »