Home

Computer cheating?

This is a discussion on Computer cheating? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Computer cheating?

Im not going to say that the computer is exactly cheating but it seems that it has a pretty big advantage. I just played a game ECU vs Kansas on AA and 5 min quarters. Now I am not terribly good at the game but Im ok. I lost 67-14. There were 3 times where on kickoffs I fumbled and 2 went back for TDs, the other my guy picked it up and then got stripped again. There were 2 ints by DEs over the shoulder not looking and their RB was unstoppable on multiple occasions he broke out of gang tackles. I have played the computer before so does anyone else see this and is there anyway to counter this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Computer cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleGold Zoso
Im not going to say that the computer is exactly cheating but it seems that it has a pretty big advantage. I just played a game ECU vs Kansas on AA and 5 min quarters. Now I am not terribly good at the game but Im ok. I lost 67-14. There were 3 times where on kickoffs I fumbled and 2 went back for TDs, the other my guy picked it up and then got stripped again. There were 2 ints by DEs over the shoulder not looking and their RB was unstoppable on multiple occasions he broke out of gang tackles. I have played the computer before so does anyone else see this and is there anyway to counter this?
What were you Gameplan Settings? If they were set to Aggressive, you're gonna fumble a lot.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah, that used to happen to me. Once it happened on a kick return that was returned for a TD. I ultimately lost that game. That's when I decided to play conservative and protect the ball. Which I think is best. I'm not sure that I've fumbled since, but I've still broke my fair share of tackles. I recommend going blue.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleGold Zoso
Just hit up practice mode. You have a lot to learn if you got slashed 14-67 on AA. Oh and the fumble problem can be fixed with the RB button. lol
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III
Old 07-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I normally do the Green gameplay thing, normal or whatever it is, and I have won the majority of the games that I have played against various computer teams in 10 but I think overall that this game was the worst I have ever been beat by the computer in any football game ever...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »