Home

How do you earn the dynasty accelerators?

This is a discussion on How do you earn the dynasty accelerators? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #9
Rookie

RW Nole's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How do you earn the dynasty accelerators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
pipeline state - just recruit enough player from the state you want to become a pipeline and it'll become a pipeline state(i think you need 3 or 4 players from a state for it to become a pipeline state)

toughest places to play boost - keep winning at home and it'll get higher, also if you can get the teams higher than you to lose at home, the better it'll be for you.

school pitches upgraded/raise - keep winning and your pitches will increase.

maximum training - training is tied to prestige I believe, so if you keep winning and raise your prestige the training will get better.

the recruiting adviser is not something you can "earn", it's just something you can do on your own. it just gives you information on the recruits and a few hints. nothing that can't be done by just looking at the recruits yourself I don't think.

the recruiting report seems to be the only different thing. it apparently tells you who else if recruiting your target recruits and how much time they and you have spent on him.
Thanks man. I knew about the pipeline states and toughest places to play from the last few years of the series. I guess I was wanting to see what the recruiting advisor and reports were all about. Oh well.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW Nole
Thanks man. I knew about the pipeline states and toughest places to play from the last few years of the series. I guess I was wanting to see what the recruiting advisor and reports were all about. Oh well.
If you call a recruit you may see special icons next to him indicating that he will instant commit, has had pitches unlocked automatically, will be interested in your school if you add him to your recruiting board, or will earn double points for recruiting him. All the recruiting adviser does is tell you who these players are and what bonus they have that particular week so you don't have to find them yourself.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #11
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
If you call a recruit you may see special icons next to him indicating that he will instant commit, has had pitches unlocked automatically, will be interested in your school if you add him to your recruiting board, or will earn double points for recruiting him. All the recruiting adviser does is tell you who these players are and what bonus they have that particular week so you don't have to find them yourself.
Is there a way to unlock this in the game without paying for it (DLC)?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »