Home

That's what it is!!!

This is a discussion on That's what it is!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
That's what it is!!!

So I bought NCAA10 yesterday for the ps3 despite having not liked the ps3 version of last year. Just too slow. (I bought played last years on my ps2 which is a much better version believe it or not). Anyway can't stay in the past so I'm playing all day since 6am pst and I can't figure out what's annoying me about the game. It's still too slow but I expected that. Then my 12 year old son's playing me and points out that the body mechanics are wrong. When the players are running their bodies are straight up and down even when you push sprint. It reminds me of those old cartoons where the only part moving was the legs. Come on EA!!!! You can do better than that. I'm ready to give up on the series if this is the future of NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Hughey2k's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: That's what it is!!!

I noticed last year how funny they looked when they run, especially the closer to the end zone they get on a long run. Looks like they need to take a crap or something. And whats up with that motion the QB makes when he lifts his leg. That looks worse in 10 than in 09...
Old 07-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

anyone who thinks this game is too slow has 0 credibility in my book.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
Rookie

RamzaLugria's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
I was just thinking that, but they do look really weird running around like a statue on wheels.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Rookie

mikecole20's Arena

OVR: 1

its not slow but they do have some really bad running animations in the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
compared to ps2 it's very slow
Old 07-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Set up your ps2 and ps3 together on the tv and run one play each. Then you'll see that your book doesn't really matter. The games way too slow.
On the other hand I devoted my entire Saturday to playing with the hope that it would grow on me like FNR4 did. To my surprise I find I enjoy the RTG more than Dynasty. It's a first for me though I'm wondering if I should tweak it a little as my RB was recruited as a 5th string player and I made it to 1st string by the 3rd game of the season. I'm thinking as a 5th string recruit I should have gone the season with no play time.

Last edited by ghostdogg70; 07-19-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:12 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdogg70
So I bought NCAA10 yesterday for the ps3 despite having not liked the ps3 version of last year. Just too slow. (I bought played last years on my ps2 which is a much better version believe it or not). Anyway can't stay in the past so I'm playing all day since 6am pst and I can't figure out what's annoying me about the game. It's still too slow but I expected that. Then my 12 year old son's playing me and points out that the body mechanics are wrong. When the players are running their bodies are straight up and down even when you push sprint. It reminds me of those old cartoons where the only part moving was the legs. Come on EA!!!! You can do better than that. I'm ready to give up on the series if this is the future of NCAA.
STOP!!!! What the heck do you people not understand? IT IS A VIDEO GAME!!! Not real life!!!! It is so annoying to listen to you guys pissss and moan about this. If you think you can do better then why don't you create a game with everything you want. Oh because you do not know how. If you think it is ridiculous that you pay $60 a year towards a game that should be perfect, well my answer to you is DON'T freakin BUY it. Then I do not have to read about you pisssing and moaning about it. Your son is smart yes, but he does know it is a GAME right? Do not blame a company! Blame yourself bc you cannot come up with anything better. So you bitcch about it! COME ON!!!! Get over it.

check out my blog son!!! http://sleepydwarf7.blogspot.com/
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »