Home

Don't buy Dynasty Accelerators!

This is a discussion on Don't buy Dynasty Accelerators! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Cao
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Don't buy Dynasty Accelerators!

I have been playing EA football games for 15 years and this year is the first year I am truly shocked at the product released from EA.

Dynasty Accelerators are joke! Not only is EA laughing at the gamers with releasing little improvements every year, they are now going to cash in on the new football gamers by releasing improvements they now have to PAY FOR! I for one laughed when I got the message I had to pay for them, I hope most of you did as well.

Features in a game you have to pay for??? Why are they not just in the game?? Why not make the default game better with these features. No, EA is out to make the money.

If you buy these, you can be sure they will do this with all future football games including Madden.

If you buy these, EA will release a basic product (which they have been for years) and give you the option to upgrade that product for money.

Like any other collectors edition games, this is a waste of money!! Do not do it, no matter how cool the feature is. If this addition fails they will not bring it back.

You do not buy DLC for a game that comes out every year! Its a money grab.

It does make sense for other types of games....BUT NOT SPORTS GAMES.

DAMN I ALREADY SHELL OUT 120 BUCKS PER YEAR FOR THIS CRAP! (MADDEN/NCAA)

Damn sometimes I hate being a football fan.

*when will 2k come back, EA needs some competition fast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Don't buy Dynasty Accelerators!

^Amen brother!

Just another reason I hate that EA has the monopoly to both college and NFL. Think they would be trying this if there was any competition?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just googled dynasty accelarators..... are you f'ing kidding me.

That is some sick and twisted shi* homeboyah
Old 07-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Cao
Rookie

At least they can do is remove it from recruiting view! I hate staring at it.......
It is mocking me ..... "Oh yeah Cao, you could could use the Advisor but you have to pay us." --EA

Come on all you young players don't do it, omg please. You will regret it, maybe not now but in the future you will.

(I went over to pay Fight NIght ROund 4 and now EA has a Battlefield Ad at the load screens.)

GRAHHH!!

Just over three years ago, Electronic Arts tackled the sports genre by announcing it had signed a multiyear exclusivity deal with the National Football League and the NFL Players, the players' union. Under the agreement, EA Sports' Madden NFL franchise was the sole official licensee for the US's most popular sport, forcing rival 2K Sports to get creative with its own pro-football series.

Today, EA Sports announced that it has extended its contract with the NFL and NFL Players through the 2012 season. That means the Redwood City, California-based publisher will retain exclusive game rights to all NFL teams, stadiums, and player likenesses and information until the Super Bowl XLVII champion is crowned in 2013.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Couple of questions:

1. Do these accelerators affect offline dynasty, online dynasty or both?

2. If you don't buy them, is dynasty unplayable?

3. Can you unlock them by playing the game, i.e. by reaching certain milestones?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
Cao
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwjr
Couple of questions:

1. Do these accelerators affect offline dynasty, online dynasty or both?

2. If you don't buy them, is dynasty unplayable?

3. Can you unlock them by playing the game, i.e. by reaching certain milestones?

1. Both (Except Online Dynasty Commish can disable them)

2. You don't need to buy them. You can still play dynasty (although in the future it may be different, IF YOU BUY THEM)

3. No, you have to pay.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
Cao
Rookie

My goal would be for the Mod's to sticky this. So that every gamer that comes to OS knows this is a BS feature.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

All of the accelerators that you can buy are things that are already in the game...recruit and sign players from New York for 3+ seasons and you earn a new pipeline state, or pay for an extra pipeline from the beginning and just buy one.

They accelerate things already in the game. You have to do your due diligence and find out everything before you start complaining about something, otherwise you can end up being completely wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »