Home

MY OPINION! CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

This is a discussion on MY OPINION! CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
MY OPINION! CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

I read these forums year after year after year! I think it is great that people complain about a video game. First off. ITS A GAME!!!!!!!! Nothing is ever going to be PERFECT! Get over it. I have no patch and the game is playing great to me. If you want sim how more sim can it get. You want pressure on the QB use your DL. If you want picks then use your CB. I am using default sliders and I am doing just great. I started with ND and I went undefeated because their rosters are stacked. Well I switched to Iowa and they are not stacked. I am losing with Iowa sometimes, but can come back bc of my GAME PLANNING! That is why it is in the game. TO USE!!! There is no reason for a patch. I CREATE the pass rush! Like IN "Real LIFE" there is no cpu to create it. It is real people creating it! What the heck are you people complaining about. Personally if you do not like this game then keep your money! Why complain about it ONLINE!!!! I wasted $60 buying this game. Well no one put a gun to your head and told you to. Right? It was your decision. To the people that complain about this game, the only reason you do is beacause you suck at it. FLAT AND SIMPLE! I played one year of football, but have the knowledge to know when and when not to throw a football. My guy is double covered. So I throw it and I get it picked off. Seems right. SCREENS IN REAL FOOTBALL RARELY WORK!!!!!!!!! I just do not understand why people complain. The ONLY thing wrong with NCAA 10 is the presentation!!!!! THE ONLY THING! Everything else is FINE!!!! You just suck at playing the game. I have no problem with pash rush or anything else. PEACE

Check out my worthless blog that I started!!!!

http://sleepydwarf7.blogspot.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: MY OPINION! CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!

You should really try breaking up your words into paragraphs and that would make it more readable. And yes...patches are needed although the game is pretty decent....Presentation would make this game one of the best ever.
Old 07-19-2009, 05:03 AM   #3
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
You should really try breaking up your words into paragraphs and that would make it more readable. And yes...patches are needed although the game is pretty decent....Presentation would make this game one of the best ever.
what he said
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 07-19-2009, 05:18 AM   #4
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
I am really liking the game this year as opposed to the last couple of years versions. But I agree with you 1000%, presentation is really lacking in this title. Imo, a presentation overhaul would go an awful long way to improving this game.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Is this years game really that good? I mean for real? I'm skipping this years NCAA because I am still quite happy with 2009, just feels kinda boring now tho, but it's a great game IMO.

Is 10 a lot better than 09?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Closing thread per request of original poster.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »